Sixteen

Ava

"Such an obedient slut." His dark voice purred.

I felt his free hand tugging my underwear aside, giving him full access to my pussy. His fingers began rubbing up and down my slit in a slow pace. I tried to wriggle out out of his hold, but his tight grip around my wrists pushed my front further into the bed. I couldn't get a glance at him from this angle, only having to rely on my senses.
I felt myself getting wetter, craving him more...

His fingers started moving faster, adding more pressure on my clit. I arched my back, urging him to give me more. When I tried backing up to add a bit more pressure on my own, he stopped and slapped my ass. I jerked forward at the pain, but it was also giving me immense pleasure..

"You want me to make you feel good, yeah?" He asked while palming my sensitive skin.

"Mhm."

He slapped my ass again, even harder.

"You know, Ava, my patience with your lack of words is running out. Maybe I need to give you a harder punishment, huh?" His tone was stern, but the lust was dripping off his tongue.

"No, I"ll be good." I breathed.

"Too late for that, kitten. I'm going to force you to walk around all hot and bothered all day, knowing that your choice of being a brat took away your chance of getting pleasured." He whispered the words right by my ear, his deep and seductive tone making my pussy clench.

He let go off me by pushing me into the bed, and finally I could balance my body steadily again. My arms were aching from being forced behind my back for so long. I turned to him, breathing heavily as I was incredibly needy and turned on.

He just stood there, watching me, amused by seeing the product of his actions, or more like words.

With only a teasing smile on his lips he walked to the closet. I put on my clothes and took the opportunity to look at my phone, and saw that Enzo had called. When I looked up, I caught the sight of something on the chair, a small part of the object was covered by his clothes. It seemed like he didn't want me to see it. And when I walked closer I understood why. I picked it up, looking at the weapon in my hand. It was a gun. My brows furrowed, why the hell would he have a gun laying around in his room?

I jumped when I heard him clearing his throat behind me. He had changed his clothes. His eyes moved to the object in my hand, and then he just stayed quiet. He looked at my face, studying it for a reaction.

"Why do you have this?"

He walked to me, taking it out of my hand and twirling it between his fingers.

"Safety."

I guess it was logical, he had a high status and a huge mansion filled with guards. It was clear he needed extra safety, for some reason. I found it weird though, is he like hated in the business world?

I folded my arms and looked up to meet his dark eyes.

"Why do you need all this safety, are you like wanted by the police or something?" I said ironically, smiling at my own humor.

He chuckled darkly and gazed at his own hand that rolled the gun between his fingers, it was a hot movement...

"Angel, I own the police." He claimed with an amused smile.

My head tilted in confusion. Then I rolled my eyes, as he was obviously joking.

"Right."

He lifted his eyes to meet mine, the corner of his lip turning up in a smirk.

"You'll find out soon."

"Find out what?"

No answer. He lifted his t shirt, giving me a nice sight of his ripped stomach, and put the gun in the waistband of his pants.

My eyebrows raised.

"You think I'm going to walk around with someone who has a gun on him?"

He only laughed at me, and took a hold of my wrist to pull me down the stairs.

"Where are we going?"

"Lunch."

After lunch, I had to force James to let me go home. After I told him that Enzo was staying with us he tried to persuade me to not go home until he's gone. His possessive behavior was hot, but we weren't even in a relationship, and yet he was so possessive of me. He was right about me being hot and bothered, just watching him sit opposite me was a pain in the ass. Every time I tried to touch him or tease him he just ignored it and moved my hand away. I felt extremely sexually frustrated. His perfect features didn't help...

At lunch our waiter had apparently "eye-fucked" me and James had drawn some attention to us by threatening too 'put a bullet in his head'. Yes, those was his exact words. I had to convince him to not do it, I mean he seemed like the kind of man who could, and he did have a gun. I didn't want to take any chances.

His guards had gone with us too, they always kept close to us and looked around as if looking for someone to jump on us. It was very weird, to be honest..

They looked ridiculous next to James though, he was a bit taller and more muscular. I mean the guards could still kick anyone's ass, but James could easily kick their ass, so...

I was now home, in the middle of dinner, by my own though. Both my mom and dad was away, working. And Enzo was practically glued to my dad, they were close and he liked to help my dad even though he didn't even work for him anymore. Definitely one of the most generous people I know. Our cat was cuddled up next to me as I watched Netflix. My mom was the one who wanted me to come home, she still thought I was at a friend's, so I didn't really have anything to say.

Enzo had stayed with us longer than decided, now approximately three weeks. I didn't mind though, having him around was nice.

Ever since James dropped me off, I had felt that spark in my stomach disappear, that spark that was there constantly when he was around me. I hated that spark, even though it made me feel so alive. Because it was a sign. I was falling for him. And I really didn't want too..

_____
COMMENT AND VOTE