Character Profile : Samirah ( Al-Ghul ) Lahiffe

NOT AN UPDATE ! SORRY !  But no worries , there's one coming soon. Just wanna clarify some stuff on my OC.

Name
Samirah (Al-Ghul) Lahiffe

Age
17 , turning 18

Characteristics
Looks like Damien ( they're sorta identical ) . Her hair is more of a brownish black colour ( for now ....hehe no spoilers ). Her hair goes just below her shoulder blade and prefers to wear long tights , a dress that's just at knee length with her denim jacket with a ladybug , bee , turtle , cat and fox pin on it.

Personality
A bit more cheerful than Damien but can be extremely cold and cruel. Has a dark sense of humor that sometimes leaves Nino worried about her. Hides her deadliness with a smile. Watches anime in her spare time and while Nino thinks she's just spacing out , the Bakugo version of Renai Circulation plays in her head. She's neutral chaotic.

Abilities
...no spoilers , but I guess it's just mirage for now.

Biological parents
Bruce Wayne and Talia Al-Ghul.

Adoptive parents
Mino Lahiffe and Lily Lahiffe ( Lily is deceased )

Siblings
Damien Wayne [Biological]
Nino and Chris Lahiffe [Adoptive]
More to come ?

Best Friends
Marinette Dupain-Cheng
Chloe Bourgeois
Trixx
More to come

Romantic Interest
It's gonna be an OC , but you're gonna love him. Ignore the tag , Jon and Sam are just gonna be ultimate Daminette shippers and best friends. I have an interesting choice for Chloe , you'll love him too ( he's an actual DC character )

I'll update soon. All chapters are written down manually but I sometimes don't have time to type it in.

This story will have LGBTQ+ themes so if you're uncomfortable with that, you have been warned.

Remember that all lives matter.

Bye !