2к ѕρє¢ιαℓ

//𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘? 2.40+𝐾 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜? 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑋𝐷, 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑎 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦//

(Authors note below that I forgot to add)

Todoroki and M/n continued to dance in sync as the royals awed and glared at the two dancing.

Katsuki walk to the two boys dancing, "may I have this dance now beauty?" Katsuki said, slightly blushing.

M/n was rather confused but just went along with it, as he and Katsuki dance on the dance floor. The others gasp, seeing it was the first time the angry prince ever ask someone to dance.

Todoroki walk back to where their father is, slightly glaring at Katsuki, feeling an unfamiliar pit on his stomach that he can't named.

"That's the first time I see you carefree like that Todoroki," the King said.

"what do you mean father?"

"You seem quite jealous seeing Katsuki and that stranger dance, do you both know him." He asked.

"No...I just saw him,"

"You both seem took a liking to him." The king said.

"I guess..."

"Katsuki took more a liking to him though, I have never seen him so calm like that." The king said.

"seems like it.." Todoroki said.

A little background on their world, loving the same sex gender isn't not illegal in the kingdom, but you won't expect for people to support it especially the royalties.

Same sex marriage is not common in their kingdom so people get then to have comments and protest from their people, but some tries their best to support the royals.

Bakugo look down at his dance partner, who was looking down on their feet not wanting to step on the Prince.

"So stranger where do you fucking live?" Bakugo said.

"Ocean.." m/n mumbled .

"Ocean? do you have your own land or something?" M/n shake his head.

"I live under the ocean." He said.

Bakugo look at him weirdly but just shrug it off.

Kirishima grab onto Bakugo's should stopping them both from dancing.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, your majesty but me and M/n really have to go now," Kirishima panicked.

"And why the fuck do you need to go?"

"No time! We have to go!" Kirishima said, carrying M/n bridal style, before running out of the Ballroom.

"H-hey!" Katsuki followed after the along with Todoroki, who saw the scene unfold.

Kirishima quickly bring M/n to the water as he begin to shift.

"Thank you.." M/n said.

Kirishima smile, "I'm glad to have your dreams come true even for just a day." He said.

"OI SHITTY DRAGON!!" Shouts heard from a distance.

"you should go before they find you," Kirishima said.

M/n nodded at him before diving back to the water, just in time for Bakugo and Todoroki to arrive.

"where did he go shitty dragon?!" Bakugo yelled, gripping on the suit of Kirishima.

"H-he left" Kirishima said, slowly afraid to enrage the Prince a lot more.

Todoroki just stand there looking at the sea in thoughts, blocking out the sounds of Bakugo and Kirishima arguing.

'Just who are you?'

Meanwhile with M/n, he sat on his cave that he called home. It was rather lonely for him not being with his people.

But after the king of the sea founds out that he has been going to the surface and after falling in love with a human.

He was banished and had to survive on his own in his own little home.

It was lonely and cold with out the people he was friends with. Kirishima was the only hybrid that he has been be friended but it was quite getting lonely whenever he come home to his cage.

He can only wish to be with his friends in the surface, although knowing that would never happen.

Unbeknownst to him, someone lurking in the shadows, watching his movements

//AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T FIND MY MERMAID DRAWING OF M/N FBVDBJNC DJFHUETHJDNCJSD IM TO TIRED LAZY TO DRAW IT AGAIN. AND GUYS BEFORE I FORGET PLEASEEEEE I RECCOMENT YOU TO READ THIS

https://www.wattpad.com/story/292226461?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=SketchyHazer&wp_originator=2vwQZWQIAr8Uos3WjFETmCWkvwGMvy4Hmj%2Brk9h9JMLM5I9anV%2Fnvg8RlEntsZ2770Ul%2FiVud%2FUUwWj7Bgiv4dUjcMV9jimROaIqbGu9ddldZCizcMVIPjG9IHwIzXXv

ITS FROM THE LOVELY AUTHOR SINFULCHAOS DJDKSJZJSAJHXAJZJ I RECOMMEND READING IT BCS ITS SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :D//