⁴⁷▴Natasha Romanoff▴

Plot: "Your name, I'll never know." - Lose It, Oh Wonder

~Requested~

iWARNING! SWEARING!

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

By the time you had walked through the doors, the party was in full swing and you were instantly hit with the smell of alcohol and the vibrations of music pumping from under the floor. Hundreds of people danced and many had already past out, you could tell this by the growing pile of sleeping bodies in the corner. You hoped they were just sleeping and that none of them were actually dead.

Looking around you couldn't see a single person you knew and you bet that Tony Stark didn't know half of them, or even a quarter of them. Perks of being a millionaire. An Iron Man suit guarded each door and surveyed the crowd; chucking out anyone who was a little too problematic. "BOO!" A pair of hands slapped onto your shoulders, causing you to squeal in surprise. A familiar giggle came from behind you and you instantly knew that it was (name), the drummer of your band.

"Jesus Christ, Lady! I swear you're actually going to be the death of me. Next time you scare me I'm going to have a heart attack and die!" You jokingly grumbled as the two of you made it backstage.

"You love me really- and The Avengers are here! Not only is this our biggest job yet, but The Avengers are also here!" (Name) jumped up and down in excitement, eyes shining with happiness. Who were The Avengers? You nodded your head as if you knew exactly who she was talking about. Her arms dropped to her sides and her grin fell. "You don't know who they are, do you?" She pointed out knowingly. You slowly shook your head, an awkward smile adorned your lips. "Oh come on, Y/N! I knew you were anti-social, but really?" She scolded disappointedly. "You're an actual fucking hermit." She laughed as she patted you on the back before running onto to stage to set up.

"Mornin' Y/N/N." (Other Name) rasped as he took off his sunglasses. You laughed as you watched him squint from the not-so-bright lights. "Don't laugh at my pain." He pouted.

"Evening (Other Name)." You smirked, emphasising that it was night. His eyes widened and he fumbled through his trousers, he pulled out his phone and stared at it.

"Shit." He mumbled under his breath.

"Oi, fuck-heads! We're on in five!" (Name) shouted from the door. Sighing, you took off your coat to reveal a short, form-fitting, black dress (Imagine Envy Adams performing Black Sheep vibes). You and (Other Name) walked out onto stage and took your places. (Name) started to play and (Other Name) soon joined in. Dun-dun-doodle-dun Dun-dun-doodle-dun Dun-dun-doodle-dun. You gripped onto the microphone in front and started to sing, clicking in time with the music.

{Lose It - Oh Wonder}

Downtown we let it go
Sunset high and our bodies low
Blood rush in the hazy glow
My hands, your bones
Looser we break the scene
One step deep as you fall to me
Heart clap, we skip a beat
Count one, two, three

You moved to the beat as you sang; swaying your body, letting the music take control. A wide smile displayed on your face.

And don't you stop the music
Get into it
Won't you dance with me?
Find a place and lose it
You can do it
Won't you dance with me?

Move your feet and feel it in the space between
You gotta give yourself a moment, let your body be
We gotta lose it
We gotta lose it

You could feel a pair of eyes burning into you and your looked around to see a pretty red-head. You didn't make eye contact though. Your eyes roamed her face and body. Taking in all the small details. (Other Name's) voice complimented your own as he played the keyboard.

Lose it
Lose it
Lose it
We gotta lose it
Lose it
Lose it
Lose it
We gotta lose it

Finally, you allowed your eyes to snap to hers. Your breath nearly caught in your throat, as her challenging forest, green eyes seeped dominance.

Your name, I'll never know
As we get down in the world below
Caught up in an overflow
My hands, your bones
Wide eyed, you look at me
Set on fire in a silver dream
Spin around, you can feel the breeze
Count one, two, three

And don't you stop the music
Get into it
Won't you dance with me?
Find a place and lose it
You can do it
Won't you dance with me?

Move your feet and feel it in the space between
You gotta give yourself a moment, let your body be
We gotta lose it
We gotta lose it

You sung to her, you sung for her. Your body moved in time with the beat and your cheeks flushed red, as the red-head's eyes travelled down your body. Drinking you up with her eyes alone.

Lose it
Lose it
Lose it
We gotta lose it
Lose it
Lose it
Lose it
We gotta lose it

Your eyes connected once again, but it was a lot more loving and she almost looked softer.

Make a spark, break the dark
Find a light with me
Who we are from the start
Won't you dance with me?

Make a spark, break the dark
Find a light with me
Who we are chasing stars
Won't you dance with me?

A/N:

Umm, I think this is what you had in mind? I apologize if you didn't enjoy this as mush as others, but I think this is pretty good for a first song infused one-shot. AND 10K VOTES!!! That's crazyyy. Honestly, thank you all so much for reading and voting and I'm sorry that updates are slow and irregular. I hope you all have a happy day, smiles :) :) :) :) :)

 I hope you all have a happy day, smiles :) :) :) :) :)