Domestic Villainy

Today had been the best as far as Izuku could remember, which was saying a lot as all he could recall was waking up beat up in a hospital and falling three stories down into his hero's arms. Today, however, was filled with fun. Hisashi decided to spend the day with his son, making sure to clear his schedule and distributing responsibilities to his successor and underlings.

Tomura had been excited to receive more missions, it allowed him to relieve his anger and frustration from the other day in a more constructively destructive way. Sensei was finally giving him more dangerous missions, giving the young adult more responsibilities and thus his trust. Shigaraki was grateful as he had always known he would one day take over in Sensei's place as his successor, and he was a fairly impatient person, so he was overjoyed that Sensei was beginning to truly recognize his growing status.

However, all that took to the sidelines as he had come back to find that brat baking and having fun with his Sensei. 

The pair were covered in flour wearing matching pink aprons as they tried messily to bake a cake. What really set Shigaraki's foul mood was the pure joy and love in Sensei's eyes. The two excluded father and son vibes, and had the other not known, would have mistaken the two as such.

That made Tomura's blood boil. How dare that hero wannabe steal his Sensei from him. He must have purposefully persuaded Sensei to give Tomura more work so he could push Shigaraki out of the picture! That conniving little shit! If this brat wasn't trying to steal his Sensei he would have been mildly impressed by the villainous behavior the supposed 'hero in training' was showing. Shigaraki wouldn't stand for a nobody like Izuku to take his life from him.

You want a war, little Izuku? Oh I'll give you much more than that, the villain thought as he tried to ignore the laughing fun the two were having, stalking to his room.

"Is Tocchan alright? He seemed a little sad Sensei. Should we try to make him a cake too?" Izuku asked, wanting no one to feel left out.

Hisashi had seen the hurt and anger written so clearly across the man-child's face, though he knew from years of disintegrated touches not to comfort him, he also didn't want to spoil the bonding time he could finally enjoy with his son after being away for several long years. It was good to see the infectious smile that graced his son's face like a halo on an angel. It was something Hisashi never wanted to part from again. The man wouldn't allow anyone to take this moment from him, even his overly moody and jealous successor.

"I think that would be a wonderful idea my boy. Now where is that flour?" Hisashi asked, playfully searching for the bag.

"It's right here, Sensei!" Izuku giggled out.

The two continued their baking, oftentimes taking breaks for flour fights or seeing who could make the better icing, which was Hisashi surprising, I mean he has lived for centuries.

Afterwards, they were left with two monstrous cakes oozing with red and white icing that fell haphazardly off the cakes and into the platters like blood from a dead body. Both faces were alight with sheer joy at their creations. Neither cared about the pastry's horrific appearance as it was the result of their long labored work. 

The wafting smell of the cakes had lured the rest of the inhabitants out of their quarters and to the cakes waiting idly.

"I think your cake looks like a heart, a bleeding one. A bleeding heart! That's its name." Izuku pointed triumphantly towards the man's cake.

"Yes it's overflowing with the love and joy you bring, my dear child." Sensei replied. "Though yours looks more like a crime scene. You'll have to be arrested for your crimes against cake-kind!" The man joked tickling his son with adoration.