✧ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ✧

Worriedly Jimin spent the half of his college time in his class, he didn't know why but the insecurities built up naturally but he was still hopeful for the break time when he would finally meet him.

And once the bell rang he found himself filling up his bag before rushing and Taehyung followed after him.

"Ah wait for me!" Taehyung called out as he followed him to the cafeteria.

Jimin chose his regular place where he would regularly wait for Namjoon to join.

Next to his place was where Taehyung would sit with his boyfie Jungkook.

Jimin chose the same place to sit and Taehyung joined him.

"What's with you since morning? Don't tell me it's all because of Namjoon." Taehyung asked his friend who was looking desperately at the entrance.

"Tae, I feel weird."

"Weird for what? You guys haven't even been together for even a month and everything about him starts to affect you way too much Jimin, I'm worried now." Taehyung said honestly and Jimin looked up at his soulmate.

He had no answer to that so he simply looked down, sparing his gaze everywhere but his friend.

Taehyung sighed so done.

Within a while walked Jungkook and Namjoon, Jungkook catching his boyfriend sitting afar and he instantly waved to Taehyung, making his way towards him.

"I'll catch up later." Namjoon excused.

"No not today, Tae baby asked you to be here." Jungkook informed and Namjoon passed him a questioning gaze.

"If he said then you have to join."

Namjoon just rolled his eyes, following Jungkook anyway.

The two guys now sat with the other two guys and that's when Jimin looked up at Namjoon, taking his seat right in front of Jimin who passed him a soft longing gaze and that had Namjoon feeling terrifyingly bad.

With normal hi and hellos they order something to eat and Jimin was building up courage to speak to Namjoon.

"Hi Joonie!" And after a while he wished, showing his lovely smile.

"Hi." Namjoon replied, voice plain. It wasn't like he was ignoring him intentionally he just felt weird.

Jimin felt somewhat relieved but still not completely.

"Guys, baby has something to say." Jungkook interrupted and they paid their attentions to him.

"So, Kookie has his birthday soon and I don't feel like I need to invite you but it's mandatory for you to be there, a small treat at Kookie's place." Taehyung informed them and they nodded.

"Yeah sure." Namjoon replied.

Taehyung smiled, and turned to look at his boyfriend admiring him, the whipped guy started showering his boyfriend with compliments for how wonderful he is.

"Surely, there can not be an amazing birthday for Jungkook without my presence." Jimin mentioned, his head hiding a marvelous plan to take revenge for all the days Jungkook had provoked him.

The pair of two are bound by this Frenemy type of relationship and can't help but wanna mess a lot with each other.

"Of course, Jimin has to be there to do the dishes." Jungkook teased and Jimin showed him an unamused face.

"Haha, you thought."

Amid their bickering Namjoon stood up, wanting to leave because he wasn't feeling himself since morning.