Chp.7 Morning/Getting Along

-AUTHOR POV-

The next morning, Stella was already waking up knowing the sunlight hitting her eyes, as she did, she yawns and scratches her head behind...

Stella: *Yawns* Morning Lion.

Lion: *Yawns*

Stella: Hehe, I'll let you sleep still.

And then, she yet notices (YN) in her room and yet he seems to be sitting down watching the TV...

Stella: O-Oh! Morning (YN).

(YN): Hey...

Stella: Watcha doing??

(YN): I wanted to wake you up cause...I'm hungry...and I wanted to eat that plate you made for me last night...it was delicious.

Stella: Aww. You like it?

(YN): Yeah! U-Uh I mean...it's good. Yeah...but until I spot this little object...it has buttons and all, and as soon I press one...the little object suddenly turn on and started showing me people inside the object.

Stella got up as she soon walks over to (YN) as she then says to him...

Stella: It's called a Television. In short, TV. It's for watching for fun, you know like, drama, action, comedy and more.

(YN): Oooh. I see.

Stella: Yeah. So, you want more "Together Breakfast"?

(YN): Yeah!

Stella: *giggles* Okay, follow me then.

(YN): Okay.

Soon, (YN) started following Stella as they soon arrive at the living room, then they walked over to the kitchen. Then, Stella then started making the breakfast for (YN), making the waffles and popcorn on the microwave...soon after, Stella placed the waffles and popcorn together on a plate, as Stella then put whip cream on it as well and a strawberry for the final..

Stella: Okay, it's ready.

Soon (YN) then sat down on the chair as Stella hand him over a fork, soon (YN) grabs a waffle and started eating the "Together Breakfast", and yet he was enjoying the meal already...

(YN): Mmmmmm. So good.

Stella: Hehe. Glad you like it. Oh hey, I know what to make it better.

(YN): ???

Stella then heads over to the fridge, pulls out a gallon of orange juice, and a cup and she pours some on the cup and hands it to (YN)...

(YN): Whats this??

Stella: It's orange juice. Drink some, you'll love it.

(YN)  then took a sip of the orange juice...afterwards, he then started drinking it the whole cup...

(YN): This...orange juice...was good!

Stella: *giggles* Told ya.

Suddenly, one of the doors from the crystal gems were open as soon Pearl, Garnet and Amethyst soon came out from it...

Stella: Oh hey! Morning guys!

Amethyst: Morning Stella!

Garnet: Morning.

Pearl: Good Morning Stella and...Musgravite??

(YN) soon stares at them as he yet grunts at them and kept on eating his breakfast...

Pearl: So....Stella?

Stella: Yeah??

Pearl: Did things...turn out good while having a talk with him??