Battle part 3

I made sure I held the ax right in my grip as I ran forward as far as I could. My body ached from pain and exertion, but I couldn't give up now. Phil was right in front of me, and Bill held his head to the ground to make sure I could strike his eye. With one fell swoop, I slashed the glaring eye in half.

Thick, black blood poured forth and started to absorb into Bill. I looked at Bill in worry. "Are you alright Bill?" Bill looked at his hands, then smiled at me. "Sure am sugar, I'm just getting my true form back." I hesitated to ask what he meant, but then, he was enveloped in a blinding light, forcing me to look away.

When the light subsided, a yellow triangle floated in front of me. I stood there in shock for a moment before speaking. "Bill, is that you?" The triangle took my hand. "Sure is sugar, and as much as I like this form, give me a moment to turn back into my human-like form so I can properly hug you." I smiled as another blinding light appeared.

After a moment, familiar arms wrapped around me. "I'm so glad that is over." I nodded my head. "Me too." Bill pulled away from the huff Ave smiled down at me. "Now there's only one thing to do." I nodded as he took my hand and placed a gentle kiss.

Tingling soon enveloped my hand as dark lines appeared. Bill massaged my hand, smiling as the final line appeared. "The Cipher Seal. Now I'll be able to find you in every life." I tried to pull Bill into another hug but was knocked to the ground.

"(Y/n) that was awesome! I'm so proud of you!" Wendy's voice filled my ears as she helped me off the ground. Effective was around us now, congratulating us and celebrating. I looked at Bill and knew that our adventure was far from over.
———————————————————————————
Hey lovelies, this book is almost over! I'm going to do three epilogue chapters, just snapshots of later life, but I wanted to thank you god for reading this and for all the encouragement you guys have given me for my first fanfic, it means a lot! So just be on the lookout for those final three chapters, they shouldn't be too far out! Have a lovely day/night!