Hot Springs ~ Ch40

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

"Man, you kids emptied like half of my wallet!" A certain silver haired teacher whined, flicking through the paper pills that were still left in his wallet. The thing is, the wallet still looked full to me...
"Pft. We didn't even make a dent. Don't be so dramatic." Nobara replied, rolling her eyes as we all exited the restaurant.

"Dramatic?! Did you see the cost of that meal?" Satoru asked with beaded eyes, glaring at his two students who didn't show a shread of remorse.
"That's payback for making us puke on the side of the road." Nobara pointed out, glaring right back at her teacher.
"You'll live." The teacher replied, being just as 'salty' as they were being. Nobara taught me the word salty today, that it was used to describe behaviour as well as food. It was apparently called slang also.

Nobara decided not to bark back another comment at him, or rather she was too occupied with staring at a nearby building. I didn't recognise the building, not knowing what it was but I did notice how the building was practically steaming.

"Hey Sensei, what do you say we go to the hot springs?" The girl suggested, pointing over to the building she just hat her eyes on. So it was a hot springs. I've never been to one despite it existing in my era so the thought of being able to go to one excited me. However the decision was not mine to make so I turned my head to Satoru who was looking at the building with a slight wince

"Hot springs? With my students?" He asked with a grimace, not thinking it was appropriate to go to such a place with his students. I understood his point of view but then again, I really wanted to go.
"And (Y/n)~" Nobara added with a sing-song tone, looking up at the man with a teasing grin. What about me?

Instantly, Satoru's face changed from an expression of hesitantion to one of excitement. The man quickly grabbed my hand and began marching forwards towards the hotsprings.
"Let's go to the hot springs!" He announced loudly, dragging me by the wrist to the building.

"He's too easy." Nobara commented with a smirk as she trailed behind me and Satoru with Megumi. I wasn't quite sure what she was talking about but her words managed to get Satoru to say yes to going to the hotsprings so I didn't think much of it. Satoru seemed almost too excited to get to the hot springs, opening the doors to the building with a big slam that drew everyone's attention.

The blue eyed man let go of my hand to go talk to the lady at the reception, reserving an outide reservoir for everyone to enjoy together. It took him a few minutes to sort everything out with the lady so while he dealt with her, I wondered down the hallway and peaked into random reservoir rooms that had their door open. I noticed how it was a unisex bath house and how everyone soaked in their reservior or tub with a towel around themselves.

Before I could wonder even further down the hallway, a hand snuck itself around my waist and pulled me back.
"Actually, we've got to get changed before we go to our room." Satoru told me, directing me towards a door that had a picture of a girl at the top. I turned towards Satoru who was ushering Nobara to gonin with me before handing us both large towels. Without any words, he motioned for Megumi to follow him down the hall, sopposedly to the door that had the men sign on it.

Nobara and I didn't take too long to get undressed, only a few minutes as Nobara decided it would be best if she clipped my hair up so that it wouldn't get wet. I didn't oppose, although honestly I didn't really mind if my hair got wet. I just wanted to get inside our reservoir. I kept the bracelet Satoru gave me on and the necklace that Sukuna gave me aswell, knowing that neither could get damadged by the water. After playing around with my hair abit, Nobara put both of or clothes into a basket before wrapping our towels over our chests. Then she led the way out, leading us to door number 40 which was already half open.