𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

{𝙰𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚢'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅}

"Sweet dreams, I love you.'

I turn off the lights and leave the door ajar. I take a deep breath and make my way into the living room. I call for Oliver and Tyler to meet me so we can talk. Both of them strut into the living room with grim expressions; they sit on the couch, both not looking at me.

"You boys want to explain to me why this morning I walk into both of you about to thrash at each other and to witness your 5-year-old sister on the ground wailing?"

They stayed quiet, which only pissed me off more, "Well?!" I snapped, making them both flinch at my tone.

Tyler then sighs, "It's my fault, I made a joke, and I guess she took it seriously."

"No, it's my fault. I was the one that started the with Tyler anyways with didn't help the situation." Oliver admits, shame-filled in his voice.

"No, I should've just kept my mouth shut. If anyone deserves to be punished, it's me."

"Well, I was the one who started yelling first-"

"Can you shut up and let me take the blame for once!"

"Can you shut up and let me finish!"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!" Joshua snaps at the two teen boys. Where did he come from?

He takes a deep breath, "Both of you should know better! Tyler," he looks at him, "Anna is only 5 years old, of course, she's going to take everything seriously. I know it's still difficult adjusting to the fact we fact a little girl living in our household, but for the love of God, please make it more literally."

He looks at Oliver, "Same goes for you, but you also need to learn how to control your temper when it comes to your brother. Am I clear?" The two boys look at each other then back at Josh, "Clear." Well, now that's done, "Both of you go to your rooms or something, but don't be loud. Anna's sleeping." They both nod and make their way upstairs. "And you," he points to me; I raise a brow. 

What have I done?

"When the last time you've had a proper night's rest?"  he scolds,

what is he, my mom?

He sighs when I don't respond, "You have huge bags under your eyes. If you don't start taking care of yourself, your gonna get yourself, sick bro. I mean, come on."

He's right; I've been so busy with work, the boys, and Anna. I guess I've forgotten about myself a bit.

"Go rest for a bit; I'll take care of the company for a bit. The business has been slow for a bit anyway." He says while sitting on the chair across from me.

"Maybe we should go on a trip." I blurted out; we haven't been on one in years. Now that we Anna, we need to make more family memories.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea, but where?"

" Hawaii-"

"No." He immediately shuts down. Every time I suggest it, he always says no, because he's afraid of the stupid volcano there.

"Okay, then let's just spend a week in Miami Beach at the Diamond hotel." We always use that hotel for business deals and important meetings with other companies.

It's the most expensive, but it has the best service. Plus, the beach is right there, and they have a connected water park which will be fun for the younger ones.

And they have a really nice bar downstairs too, which is a plus.

"When?" He asks, "let's plan for next week? Can you call them? I don't feel like doing it." I'm feeling pretty lazy after today's fiasco.

"Yeah, sure, we'll tell all of them tomorrow. Oliver and Tyler are still in trouble so let's not give them time to mourn on their guilt before they get all excited." Joshua says with a smirk, and I couldn't help but laugh.

Joshua leaves to go make some calls; I sigh as I lay down, kicking my feet on the couch. Resting my head on the pillow, I close my eyes, hoping to relax and not worry about anything finally.

My mind wanders off, and the last thing on my mind is a sweet little girl's beautiful and sweet smile.

I can't help my heart flutter with having that little angle in my life.

*******

A/N

Hiii..... yeah, I know, I haven't updated in a while, but here I am! I had a bit of writer's block, but u crawled my way out of it.

This chapter is eh, in my opinion, but it's a bit of a filler in a way. The next chapter will have more Anna and her brother's Interaction.

Thank you for all your sweet msgs and votes❤️
Don't be silent readers👀

Q: What are you guys planning to do this summer?

A: I'm going to the beach with my friends next week, and I'm heading to the DR( Dominican Republic) this summer to see some family. Then I'll be working for the rest, gotta make that bank 💵🇩🇴❤️❤️