12. Check up

Leonardo pov

Today was sunday and Lina would have have her check up at the doctors today... I was kinda nervous.... bc she is still not a normal size and weight since she was 3 weeks premature.

We were all eating breakfast in the kitchen right now, Lina was still asleep.

"So... Lina has her check up today"
I said.

"Yeah... but we can't all come...soo, who is going?"
Danilo asked.

Lets just say....

We all wanted to come...

OBVIOULSY
SHE WAS OUR BABYGIRL!

After a LONG dicussion... We decided that the oldest would go, since that was probably the easiest with talking to doctors and stuff.

"Okay, so Me, Gio, Angelo, Vincenzo and Luca will take her then, after that you can hold her bc i know y'all are gonna be whining about that"
I said chuckling.

We all agreed and just chatted and talked business in the kitchen until we heard crying coming from the baby monitor that we placed next to is on the counter so we could keep an eye on her.

"Looks like Lina is awake, I'll go get her"
Gio said.

"I'll come to"
I said.

We stood up and walked towards Felixs room, since she was sleeping there tonight. We opened the door and walked over to the bassinet to see our little girl crying her eyes out.
Poor thing.

"Heyy shhh, it's okay Babygirl"I said

I said.

I put one hand under her bum and one hand under her head to secure it,
And gently lifted her up and placed her on my chest rocking her.

She calmed down and was just sniffling.

"Lets go get her outfit for today!"
Gio said.

We walked to her room and i placed her down on the changing table, she was about to start crying again bc of the lost of comfort, but i quickly gave her her paci which die started sucking instantly.

Gio was in the closet picking outfit for today, it was a really hot day... just like every other day in Italy, so we didn't need to dress her in something warm.

He came back with just a simple onesie and some socks.
I changed her diaper and put the clothes on, she was really CUTE.