SMG4: I Can't Believe It's Not SMG4! (01)

It was another day in the mushroom kingdom. Nothing weird has happened since Mario and I went through portals and saw a pong match between Mr. K and Susan. It's a calm and easy day. SMG4, Bloopkin, Meggy, Bob, Saiko, Tari and I decided to play Jenga. Bloopkins walks up to the tower of blocks and examines each block. I crossed my fingers and hoped that he would mess up and we'd win. Suddenly without me knowing SMG4 puts his hand on top of mine. I looked over at him surprised but felt my cheeks burn. "You think he'll mess up?" SMG4 quietly says to me with a smirk across his face. I couldn't help but smile. "Maybe, I hope so." He smiled back and slowly went closer to me as I leaned in. Suddenly the wall explodes behind us as Mario runs in. SMG4 and I gasp as everyone else looks at the tower of blocks. The blocks started to sway back and forth. Suddenly it stopped moving as Bloopkins sighs in relief. I let out a quiet sign but jumped as Mario kicked down the tower of blocks. Bloopkin's looks down, sad.

"Ugh, MARIO!" I hissed. Saiko pointed at Mario. "Oi, you jerk!" Tari puts her hands on her hips. "That wasn't very nice!" I felt my blood boil. But SMG4 quickly squeezed my hand gently and I felt my anger relax. "Are you guys bored of crappy entertainment!?!?" Mario says with a smile across his face. "Then come see Mario on the opening night of his new play!" I had to process what he was saying. Mario? In a play? Mario smiles and shows you guys a trailer of his play. Mario turns it off and looks at everyone. "How'd you even join this dumb play anyway?" Saiko says with a no surprised look across her face. "Well... it all began at the audition." Mario explained to us that he successfully got his part very easily. He talked about other actors and actresses that will be doing it with him. I started to feel interested to go see this play. It really sounds legit. And plus it would give me some time with SMG4. Without hesitation I pointed up at the sky. "We are all going to be there!" I smiled and looked over and saw everyone looking at me. I blushed and started rubbing my arm. "I mean- it would support Mario..." Everyone stared at me for a few seconds but nodded in agreement. Mario jumped up and down. "Yay, thanks [Y/N]!" SMG4 whispers in my ear. "We can sit together." He winked and I started to blush. "Oh- you sure?" SMG4 chuckles. "Unless you don't want to." I quickly jumped up. "NO NO NO I WANT TOO!" Everyone again looked at me. "I-I mean.. Since you want me too.." Everyone chuckles at me.