🔥🍋Extra Lemon Chapter: | Covered Up and Unbuttoned~| Hinata S.

"Y-Y-Y/N-SAN!?! WHY ARE U ON HEAT WHEN WE JUST GOT DONE WITH CLEANING THE PLACE U-UP!?!" Yes I felt horny once again. Me and Shoyo volunteered to help clean up the boys and girls changing rooms before we left the school. Mr. Azawia trusted me and Hinata so there was no one there with us.

We just got done in the boys changing room and we already finished up the girl room. I was sitting on top of Shoto's torso with my hand wondering around his white buttoned-up shirt. "Why? You don't like it Shoyo when I'm like this?" I said in a sedative voice as Shoyo's face became red and hot from your words.

"N-No it's not that at all i-it's just-" I interrupted his sentence with a rough kiss with our tounges danced together mixing our saliva together as I was undoing my tie.

We both separated the kiss with a string of our mixed saliva stuck to the tip of our tounges. We were both a blushing mess and we took some deep breaths for a minute.

"Y-Y/N?"-Shoyo

" S-Shoyo... Just relax for what I'm about to do next..."

I then removed my tie from around my neck and tied Shoyo's wrists together. I then started to undo Shoyo's tie.

Shoyo blushed harder then before. After undoing his tie, I unbuttoned his white shirt slowly which made him get into more heat. I started to lick his exposed collar bone making him groan a bit.

It was too hot to hear Shoyo's voice like this. I then sucked on his collar bone leaving a hickey while I was almost done unbuttoning his shirt. I licked Shoyo's neck with my tounge and went down his toned abs almost close to his covered member.

"A-Ah~Y/N~Y-You're out of control r-r-right now-w~" Shoyo

"Aww~don't worry Sho~I will take good care of you. After all, u worked so hard today~So I'm just giving u a big reward~" I said smirking down at him with his face all red and in heat.

I then slowly kissed his abs again then licked the button on Shoyo's pants. I unbuttoned his pants then grabbed his tie and tied it around Shoyo's hazel-orange eyes.

He started to breath heavily and his breaths became hotter by each second. I then pulled down his pants and underwear down a bit to reveal his member twitching with excitement.

I then teased his tip a bit with my tounge making him moan deeply. I slowly took his member all in my mouth making Shoyo a moaning mess.

"Y-Y-Y-Y/N~Ngh~More~Y/N More~!"I started to bobbing my head on his member making him spill his milk all in my mouth. I swallowed all of Shoyo's milk and stopped.

We then reached our climax spilling a mess all over the floor and all over my mouth and Shoyo's lower part of his body. I untied our ties off of Shoyo and laid down on his warm sweaty chest.

Man Y/N now we have to clean up again."-Shoyo

"Lol. But it was so worth it to say the least Sho."

"*Chuckles* Yeah you're right my sunshine~🧡"-Shoyo

🧡  🍊   🧡   🍊   🧡