𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 : 𝟏 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

"Argh!"

Surprised by the grunt coming from the kitchen, Kei took a peek from the living room where he was sitting on the floor with his laptop on the coffee table, to see his wife stomping her way to his direction with a teaspoon in hand.

It has been a year now when they graduated from university and when they got married. Also over a decade now when he met Y/N but he never heard that sound from her before. Ever.

Until today.

She's not wearing the usual pout she used to have whenever she's upset or trying to look intimidating.

"Kei-kun..."

Her face is calm. Too calm compared to the sound that she just made earlier and the dark aura she's emitting while looking down at him.

And that's probably the scariest thing he ever saw. More than his former captain's wrath and his mother's scolding.

"Did you eat all the pudding in the fridge?"

Shoot.

Seeing the pudding in the fridge while scanning for an after dinner dessert, he wasn't able to contain the temptation of eating one, maybe two... or three cups of pudding that Y/N bought the other day while she's already sleeping in their room.

She has this crazy appetite for pudding lately that he was just influenced of it.

If she's into chocolate pudding, he's more into the plain ones so he can top it with some strawberry syrup.

The other week though, she's into cheese and anything cheesy. Sometimes she's even topping her rice with cheese no matter what their meal is prepared for the day.

He wasn't able to complain about the awful smell of cheese on top of the rice that turns his stomach upside-down.

He'd rather keep it to himself than see her walk out of dinner again like the last time with the powdered milk incident.

"Why did you eat them all? Argh! I love you but I hate you right now, Kei-kun!"

She stomped before flopping down on her stomach on the couch behind him.

Her stomach growled followed by a muffled grunt coming from her.

"I want pudding~"

Kei have seen his wife like this for weeks now.

He asked her before if she's feeling unwell to which she always answer with 'I'm just hungry. Nothing's wrong with being hungry.'

Still laying on the couch, Y/N's head turned on his direction then nibbled on the teaspoon she's holding.

"Kei-kuuuun. Can we buy more pudding?"

"It's 11 in the evening already, Y/N."

He responded with his attention back on his laptop, which just earned another whine from her.

Kei doesn't really like bringing his work at home but he needed to finish the report before they go on a business trip next week.

While he landed a job on Sendai Museum, Y/N also got a job as a patisserie on the restaurant she interned with. But she's already saving up so she can have a store of her own instead.

Both of their jobs can get really busy. Specially at Y/N's work that her coworkers noticed how she can get exhausted easily unlike before.

She's still has a great performance as an employee but lately, she can't stand the being around the scent of cinnamon even though she needed to while in the kitchen area.

In one instance, she wasn't able to take it anymore that her stomach churned by just a small hint of cinnamon that she rushed to the restroom.

Their manager advised her to visit the hospital because of that incident to which she did just a few days ago.

She wasn't able to tell her husband about visiting the hospital since she doesn't want him to get worried. But she needed to tell him soon.

With a long sigh, Y/N rolled on her back so she's staring up at the ceiling with a pout and a hand in her stomach.

"But we really want pudding~"

Kei's fingers stopped typing on the keyboard at the pronoun she used that his eyebrows furrowed at the same time.

We?

"We?"

His body turned towards her laying position on the couch with wide eyes.

Y/N heaved another sigh before sitting up. Both hands now lightly patting on her craving stomach, and a blush on her cheeks.

"Mm... we want pudding. Chocolate."

Kei was left staring at her in disbelief that his eyes started to gloss behind his eyeglasses.

He removed his eyeglasses and placed them beside her so he can wrap his arms around his wife. Burying his face and snuggling on her stomach with his shoulders starting to shake until Y/N felt the fabric of her shirt getting wet.

Her fingers brushed on his now long yellow locks with a smile on her lips.

"I'll buy... you two... as many pudding... as you want."

-----

"What?!!"

Akiteru screamed at his phone where he's having a video call with his younger brother, with their mother beside him.

"Congratulations, Y/N-chan, Kei."

Their mother greeted with a sob and a smile at the good news they received.

"HOW COME I'M BECOMING AN UNCLE FIRST BEFORE YOU?! AAAAAAAH!!!!"

*****

A/N: May 12, 2021 marks the day that Kei's GF reached 1million reads! HurraaaaaayyyyyI'mnotcrying!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I hope you enjoy this special chapter~ I'm not so sure though if I'll be posting more here but we have the second book, "Kei's Shortcake", anyway! Thank you for all your support in this book! Love lots~ ♡ ♡ ♡

xx