xv.

≫ ──────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──────── ≪

──────── •◦ ◦• ────────

Summer 1995

Sun littered the ground in Siruana, Spain. No cloud could be seen from a mile away and the fiery heat was blazing on the Spanish town. Birds were chirping happily while the wind was softly blowing on the sun-kissed skin of a certain raven-haired girl.

Ophelia Lecter or now more known as Potter could be spotted sitting on the branch of a tree with a great view over the landscape surrounding her. A book by the name 'Tales of Beedle the bard'

Music was softly playing thru her headphones while she kept her eyes trained on the text. Her now waist-long hair blew in the wind and she wore a white crop top with a pair of blue ripped, high waist shorts. New was laying on her lap sleeping as she kept her eyes trained on the words she was reading.

It was now the summer in 1995, it had been a few weeks since she had boarded the Hogwarts express on her way home from Hogwarts. It was only a few weeks since she had gotten the news, the news of the murder on Cedric Diggory.

Ophelia was devasted about the news, she had come close to Diggory under her sixth year and now he was gone. Besides all ods had he taken his last breath before Ophelia. The news had given her a hard impact and she felt a small part of herself disappearing. Cedric Diggory would always be a part of Ophelia's life, he would be in her past, her present, and hopefully in her future.

The same night the news had reached her, she had gotten even more mind-blowing news. Ophelia Lecter was not Ophelia Lecter, she was Ophelia Potter. The news had completely baffled her and when she got them she couldn't decide if they were something good or bad.

But after a not-so-small reality check, she realized that the news was absolutely terrific. Ophelia may have craved a family her whole life, but she knew that she could never get one. Not with being what she was, they would never accept her and she would only constantly putting them in danger.

So when James Potter asked if she wanted to come to live with him and his family at the train station in London she had quickly denied, the news had visibly hurt the adult but Ophelia knew that it was for the best. She had no intentions of telling him or any of them the truth.

So instead she picked up her bags and traveled back to the country where she was born and to the orphanage where she had lived these past six years.

"Ophelia!" someone shouted, said girl pulled out her headphones and averted her eyes to the lady standing further away. Ms. Castillo held a stern expression while she motioned for Ophelia to come back inside.

The young Lecter girl quickly jumped down the tree and walked over to the woman.

"Hemos hablado de esto, debes dejar de leer esos cuentos de hadas y concentrarte en la vida real /we have talked about this, you need to stop reading those fairytales and actually focus on real life." ms. Castillo said as soon Ophelia had entered the orphanage.

"Lo siento ms. castillo, lo recordaré hasta la próxima / sorry ms. Castillo, I will remember that until next time"  Ophelia said while keeping her eyes on the ground. The woman gave her a stern nod while inspecting her choice of clothing.

"Y cámbiate de ropa mientras estás en eso / And change clothes while you're at it" the woman added before walking away. Ophelia let out a deep sigh before walking back to her room.

----

The Potter manor was filled with people, Harry, Lily, and James were there, as usual, Sirius and Remus had also decided to stay for a while, and Ron and Hermione had decided to visit to try to make Harry feel better.

the younger Potter boy had been very isolated and depressed after the incident with Voldemort and Cedric. Of course, his whole family believed him and he was happy for that, but that didn't ease the nightmares, the visions, or the pain he felt in the scar on his head.

His family had been visibly worried for him and acted as if he would break at any moment, and it brought Harry crazy. He just wanted everybody to act normal, but they had instead treated him like glass. Ron and Hermione had been very careful with him while approaching their friend, and seeing him in such fragile state made them feel truly sorry.

"You alright hunny?" Lily Potter asked her son who was currently sitting on the window still looking at the rain falling from the sky. Harry only hummed in response and Lily sighed dissapointedly.

With one last glance on her son , she exited the kitchen and made her way to the other who were seated in the living room. She took a seat beside her husband who threw his arm around her shoulder while giving her a comforting smile. Sirius smiled while putting an arm around his own husbands shoulder, Remus smiled at Sirius while bringing him closer with his own arm. The two had got married a few years after they graduated schools, and they couldn't be happier.

"He wont talk to me" Lily said while rubbing her face with her hands, James squeded her arm,

"Give him time, he have been thru much" James told his wife who nodded a little. Silence soon took over the room and every single one of them took time to comprehend the last months events.