The Second Loner

The day of the week is now Wednesday as lunch was currently in session.

Everyone ate lunch peacefully, friends hung out, and a loner sat alone in his little club room away from the crowd.

He sat alone on his stool, propping a plate of food in his hand while scowling at the numbing sensation he was getting while carrying his portions.

His forearm was numbing, it was killing him since there was nowhere else to place his food on besides the filthy ground. "If only we have a table or a couch..." Y/n mutters to himself, switching hands and shaking the static sensation that he injected himself.

The boy was getting bored to say the least, his dull e/c pupils shrank at the lack of fun he was getting. And with that fun needed in him now, he wanted to play a song for someone else in this school.

"There's nobody I can play to right now..." he says, Nagatoro wasn't here in the club room, assuming she must  be with her friends in the cafeteria or doing perhaps looking for potential victims to become their toys.

Those thoughts slides away from his mind, he had just finished his food and throws it in the trash near the exit when...

"WWWUUUUHHHH?!"

Someone screams from the hallway, Y/n looks at the door by reaction and decides to check what's outside.

Pat! Pat! Pat! Pat! Pat!

Echoey footsteps bounces from the small alleyway, Y/n takes a look outside and turns to his right. "What the hell is going on-"

Thud!

"Ah!" He falls forward by an unidentifiable force, he falls on his face and gets up to his knees. His hand rubs his head and turns around to see...

...A boy with messy gray hair, pale skin, and a pair of glasses hanging on his nose. The boy takes a good look at him as well, turning red instantly.

"Yo?" Y/n was hesitant whether to be mad or feel sorry as he plants his feet on the ground and stands up.

"Is anything wrong?" He sticks his hand out but was met with a look away.

What is he looking at?

"Hey, hey! Look at me! Is something wrong?" Y/n persists on, he gets the stare back at him as the look on his eyes hits him.

The same look he had when he was in Junior High, the look of fear from his peers as he heard the dreaded voices he anticipated for.

"Dammit, where'd the nerd boy go?!"

"Dunno, but I think he went over here!"

The twins that shoved him down a few weeks back. The boys who wanted to be famous musicians were around the corner, pattering their feet in search for the nerd boy. Y/n looks back at the boy who was still shaking on the ground, his fingers touches each other. "In here."

He grabs the back of his collar and flies him in his club room and shuts it right behind the two.

Y/n locks the door, just in case the duo tries to look inside his room. The silence was only filled with distant chattering, in comes the quick footsteps that sped past his room.

He lets out a sigh of relief, he turns to the kid who gulped intensely and unlocks the door again. "I don't hear them anymore. You're safe for now..."

Nothing. Sweat falls from his face sluggishly, Y/n could see the uneasiness in his eyes.

The very least he could do was try and comfort him, get to know him a bit.