37

Tuesday afternoon

Ara's POV

Class went fast like usual and it's lunchtime. We were at our usual table. Jungkook and chanyeol across me while bora and yuri beside me.

"Bora, the tea about Stella" I said chewing the rice.

"Yuri, you go" Bora said.

"You know? She has a sister" Yuri said.

"What about her? " I asked taking a piece of chicken from jungkook's lunch box as he glared.

"She is in prison for stabbing someone," Chanyeol said making me look at him in disbelief.

"What-"

"The hell! She is in prison for stealing from a convenience store" Yuri protested.

"Who told you that? " Asked chanyeol.

"Yoonah," Yuri said.

"Then bang chan told me that she stabbed someone" Chanyeol protested.

"No, she went to prison for underage drinking" We all turned our heads to the sound. It was minji. Park minji, one of our classmates.

Is underage drinking that serious? If then, I would be in prison right now. We all be in.

"Don't mess up things!" Minji said before walking away. We all looked at each other in utter confusion.

"Ooi sehun!" Chanyeol called as sehun walked towards our table with his tray of food, Chen and baekhyun following behind.

"What's the reason Stella's sis got prisoned?" He asked.

"Didn't she steal a diamond or something?" Sehun asked. Everyone went silent hearing him.

"Wasn't it a ruby?" Asked baekhyun.

I turned to Chen to hear his side of the story. But instead, he was staring at me as I stared back.

"Ruby?" Bora asked confused.
" Diamond?" Asked yuri.

"don't know! That's what Bangchan told us" baekhyun said.

"I see" yuri said glaring at chanyeol.

"Hm" sehun said walking away with those two. I watched as they seated themselves around a table.

"Didn't you said bangchan told you that she stabbed someone? Then how come bangchan told sehun that she stole a diamond?" Yuri questioned.

"Do people even have diamonds in our area? " Bora asked.

"I ain't lying that's what bangchan told me," He said.

"I know what's going on" we all looked at chanyeol to continue.

"So she went to this convenience store and stole a diamond, a bottle of alcohol and a ruby. when the shop owner asked for money, she stabbed him and run. when she was caught, she was sentenced to prison for underage drinking, stabbing and theft. everyone got some parts as tea, that's all! Thank me later" But his proud smile faded when yuri smacked him.

"Stop playing around you dumb chanyeol! Since when did people start selling diamonds in a convenience store? " Yuri asked.

"I don't know" He said glaring at yuri while rubbing his arm, where yuri hit some seconds ago.

" Are you two related?" You asked watching them fight like you and jungkook.

"Not really but this dumb useless and ugly kid is my neighbour" chanyeol heaved a dramatic sigh.