Chapter 2

Still Jisoos pov.

"Okay class you are going to have some group projects, I will group you on my own" the teacher said while some students groan knowing that they cannot be grouped by their friends. The teacher started to called out some names.

"Okay next up, Kim Jisoo, Kim Jennie, Park Chaeyoung or Rose, and Lalisa Manoban"   So her name is Lisa now I know. The three of us look at each other then to Lisa, she was also looking at us so we smiled, she only return a small smile, bow her head then look away. I can really say that she is pretty even though I can only see her eyes.

Authors pov.
Lisa hooded her head that's why only her eyes can be seen. The school project should be done at home and so the three decided to tell Lisa to meet up later dismissal to discuss.

Roses pov.
After hearing the project thing the school bell rang so perfect timing, I go to my unnies. We will go to the cafeteria to eat lunch.
"Hey guys should we talk to Lisa? So that we can agree who's house were going to use" Jennie unnie said
"Yeah we should, obviously" Jisoo unnie replied, we just finished eating and chat a bit and decided to approach Lisa. She was the only one on her table tough, I called her
"Hey" she looked at me and my unnies a bit shock " Hi Lisa, We know that you probably know us already but let us introduce ourselves again. Hi I am Park Chaeyoung but you can call me Rose." My unnies did the same we smiled at her genuinely and friendly to make her more comfortable.
"Hello to you too, I am Lalisa Manoban but you can call me Lisa" she said in a low tone voice or should I say weak? And also smiled back but still small like before. Jennie unnie then talk.

Jennie's pov
It is our first time hearing her voice and close up meeting, she's pretty.
"Hi Lisa it's nice finally meeting you close up, your beautiful by the way" I said smiling widely
"T-thank you" she said stuttering blushing little, I then ask her
"Lisa, I think you heard about the project and so we would like to ask where or who's house were going to use. We have to asked you this because it would be rude if we will not hear your opinion, and to make you comfortable too." I said still smiling. Lisa look at me and nodded her head.
"It's okay if we will do it to your house, my house is not so clean or tidy enough to stay with." She said we nodded our heads in response, just then the bell rings indicating the lunch was over wow time surely really fly fast. We say good bye to her smiling waving and wished her luck in her next subject after knowing it was math. We walked to our last subject.

Jisoos pov.
"She's very nice and beautiful seems like the false rumors are really false." I said
"I know right unnie, what do you expect from bullies" Jennie said
"Yeah your right unnie, I agree with that" Rose said
Time skip

It was already dismissal we are waiting for Lisa to come.

Lisa's pov
I was looking around finding them, I finally found them.
"Umm, hi"
"Oh Lisa your finally here, come on let's go" Jennie said taking my left arm where my injured is, I hissed because of the sudden pain. Jennie let go of my hand and look at me worried.
"Are you okay?" Jisoo said
"Yeah it's just that my a-arm, when were having science class my classmate accidentally pour something that causes my arm to have scratch" I said lying
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry did I hurt you that much" Jennie said having guilty and still worried face.
"It's okay, not really" I said
"Are you sure?" Rose said "yeah I'm really fine" I said assuring them with a smiled a bit
"Okay let's go then" Jennie said and we go to the parking lot. I was shocked seeing a very fancy car I did not show my reaction though.
(Apv:Same car they used at the morning)