50.

M I N A

One month, it has been one month since Chaeyoung went here since we talked about our conflict. We clear things out with each other and now we are fine.

She always visits us here every weekend and left on a Monday morning. I told her she doesn't need to always visit us but she said that it is a need for her to visit us.

I'm happy that we cleared things out. I'm happy that we are talking again and I am happy that I can see her again.  Thanks to Heejin for getting my old phone and answered Chaeyoung's call.

Just like before, every time I see Chaeyoung, she'll give a flower.

In those one month, we cherish our time and fill in the time that we aren't with each other.

She told me that there are a lot of changes too in Seoul and I feel bad because everything changed because of me leaving, from Chaeyoung to our friends.

"Mommy! Mama's here!" I heard Heejin's cheerful voice.

We are currently at the shore with Irene unnie, Seulgi unnie, and Eunbi. The two kids wanted to swim and we granted their wish.

I turn around saw Chaeyoung holding a plastic bag with her.

"Hey there Heekkie." She greeted.

"Mama, let's swim!" Heejin said.

"Later, I'll join you later." Chaeyoung said.

Heejin left and Chaeyoung put the plastic bag she is carrying on top of the table.

"Seulgi unnie, I brought the pork and the other things you told me to buy." She said.

"Okay, thanks Chae." Seulgi unnie said who was busy grilling the barbeque.

As soon as Chaeyoung look at me, gulped.

"Hehe, hi Minari. I missed you." She said and I just look at her.

She pouts at me.

"Won't you tell me you miss me too?" She cutely asked.

"No." I said.

Chaeyoung scrunched her nose while walking towards me and hugged me.

"I love you."

"I love you too Chaeyoungie."

"Oh you two, stop being sweet in front of me." We laughed after hearing what Irene unnie said.

"Do you want me to hug too, Hyun?" Seulgi unnie playfully asked.

"No! Don't go anywhere near me. I'm still angry at you."

We just laughed and we talk about the most random things. Later on, Irene unnie goes with her wife to go back to their home to get the plates that Seulgi unnie forgets to bring earlier.

"How's everything in Seoul?" I asked Chaeyoung.

"Great, the cafe and studio are doing fine. Our friends, still crackheads, and they are currently going somewhere to swim." Chaeyoung said and shove a piece of strawberry in her mouth.

"You should have joined them." I said and she shakes her head.

"Today is my time with you and Heejin so here I am, plus, I am always with them on weekdays, so yeah." She said and smiled at me.

After a while, the couple is back and I called the kids to eat our lunch.

"Mommy, I need to pee." Heejin whispered and I giggled.

"Okay, Chaeyoung, we'll just go to the bathroom." I told Chaeyoung and she nodded.

I hold Heejin's hands as we go towards the bathroom. When she was done, I helped her wash her hands and left after. While walking back to our place, I saw many people hut, and somehow, their figures are familiar to me.