Chapter Two

Chapter Two

•Megan•

This day flew by rather quickly. Too quickly for my liking cause that means I am gonna have to tutor Liam.

As of now, I am sitting in the library waiting for this guy who happens to be 2 seconds late and I have an issue with that. I will surely take this tutoring thing seriously.

"What if he never comes?" I asked some middle school kid who happened to be sitting at another table reading 50 shades of Grey.

"My mom said not to talk to strangers, and you're strange." She rolled her eyes and walked away.

I grinned at her and slapped her with my mind.

About 4 minutes later, Liam came in by himself. I thought he would bring a gang or some hoe but he is by himself.

He sat down at a table across from me and instantly opened up his phone.

"Hey come over here." I fake smiled.

"No, just tutor me from a distance." His voice was actually pretty deep.

"Watch your attitude sir, I am your tutor and I am not cutting you any slack, I am not getting held back or going to su-" he cut me off by throwing a pencil at me.

"Shut the fuck up." He growled.

This is going to be harder then I thought.

I smacked my forehead in frustration and got up and sat in the chair across from him.

He didn't look up.

I slammed a book on the desk which caused him to flinch but his eyes was still on that dumb phone.

"I don't wanna do this." I said to myself.

I snatched his phone and put it in my underwear.

"Are you fucking kidding me! The last thing I need is my phone smelling like fish!" He shouted.

"Last thing I need is to get held back." I mumbled.

I opened up the book. And flipped it over so Liam can see it.

"Um, what is this?" He asked me.

"Ela, now read to me out loud " I snapped.

I am really annoyed to the point I wanna kill Liam. He's so freaking stubborn.

He stared at the book for about 5 minutes.

"Okay now flip the page and answer the question." I sighed.

This phone in my panties keeps vibrating and it tickles. But it feels kinda wet but maybe I'm sweating from nervousness or cause it's hot in this room .

He answered the questions and I took the book and looked at the answers.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

I sighed heavily and stared at Liam who was looking at his crotch.

"Okay I got a girl to bang so give me my phone and let me leave." He said after moments of silence.

"Liam, you got it all wrong" I softly said.

He stood up and glared at me.

"And?! Its not like I'm going me be reading my whole life! I am going to be a male stripper and a boxer!  None of that shit has to do with reading so fuck off and stop tutoring Me!" He spat.

My chest tightened at his tone of voice but instead of arguing with Shrek I decided to give him his phone.

"Can you turn around so I can give you your phone?" I asked him calmly.

He turned around roughly and cussed some stuff under his breath.

I dug in my underwear and touched a wet warm thingy.

Oh crap I thought.

I took his phone out and stared at my underwear then his phone.

"Give me my pho-" he stopped before he can finish.

"I am so sorry!" I shouted.

It attracted the attention of some kids and people but they didn't bother us.

"I am canceling this tutor shit." Liam grabbed his bloody phone and stomped out the library.

That little girl stared at me.

"What are you looking at." I harshly asked.

"Carrie." She said referring to the Carrie movie and the incident which just occurred

She giggled and walked away.

Well, this tutoring time could've gone any better.

-
Sorry if this chapter is kinda boring and drama ish.  It's the way the characters are and I think stories that starts out with drama are the best types. So, sorry if it was boring and weird I don't know.  Please vote if.you enjoyed !