65

Three Days Ago

Other than being time-consuming, hard, and overall just annoying, the worst part of extra classes for Bakugo was the fucking company.

Todoroki was one thing. Yeah, he spent most of his time quietly shutting up in the corner, but he was a sassy bitch too.

Would you like some of my Bento box, Bakugo?
Bakugo, you look lost in thought. You should probably pay attention.
Did you know, Bakugo, that if you and Y/n get married, we would be brothers and therefore it would be traditional for you to be polite to me?

Did he know that if he didn't shut his mouth, Bakugo'd punch him in the face!?

The poor guy was just trying to get through his extra work so he could go back to training, catch up on his regular classes, and sleep with his head in your lap while you played with his hair. Was that too much to ask!?

Sighing, Bakugo leaned back against the wall of the training facility Aizawa'd taken him to. This whole week they'd been working with Shiketsu high students who also failed the second round of their provisional license exams.

Great. More assholes to deal with.

Like he expected, the shitty meathead student gave him a lot of crap which he gladly returned.

The other two- that chick and bald boy, they were annoying as hell, but he ignored them for the most part.

The entire lecture, Bakugo just zoned out. He thought about the fact that he could be back in his dorm right now, reading his manga or studying with you rather than doing this.

Now that class was over, he was out of his hero costume and back in his uniform. Him and Todoroki waited for the bus to arrive and take them back home.

"Did you enjoy today's lesson, Bakugo?"

"Shut up."

"I'm only asking because you seemed rather distracted,"

"Then quit asking!"

"Okay."

At Bakugo's side, Todoroki stood very much like a stick figure, his bag strapped over his shoulder as he blinked into nothingness. Dear God, was he like a dog? Did nothing go through his head when he just existed like that? Whatever, it was off-putting.

Making a 'tch' sound, Katsuki rolled his eyes and looked away, crossing his arms again.

You were probably at home right now, doing something stupid like eating too much ice cream or trying to beat Kaminari at those video games you both sucked at. Hm. Maybe you were trying to bake again, hopefully with a chaperon so you wouldn't burn the dorms down this time.

The corner of Bakugo's mouth lifted slightly, but he caught himself and quickly frowned again.

Shiketsu students were gathered together in a group at the other side of the entrance to the lecture hall, just talking to each other.

Made him think of when he'd make his way to the common room and find you there chatting with Jirou or Mina. He always had to stop himself, stall for a second, just to look at you. The attention and interest and investment you gave when they spoke, it was like a child gazing up at someone they admired.

Though he never really noticed, you did the same when he spoke a bit too much- whether it was about his childhood or some kind of training he was looking forward to or a new move he'd been practicing.

The boy sighed thinking about your big eyes, loose jaw, just wondrous expression. As if someone having the genuine want to tell you something was a gift.