1.

Giovanni in the MM

Giovanni in the MM.

Madison Smith, 22
8pm

"Pause."

"If it's two niggas and one bitch then it's a train." Mateo, Gio's oldest brother, spat as the entire living room went into an uproar.

"How? If it's three people?!"

"Just like if it was two girls and a guy, it's a threesome, dummy." Their sister, Natalia, spoke up alone. She went against his words and all the guys in the room turned their lip up at her, including Gio.

I watched him out of the corner of my eye as he took a pull from his blunt, filling the room with excess smoke. All 3 of his brothers and just her were currently going at it on the topic and he stayed quiet for the most part but his facial expressions were giving him away.

He obviously agreed with his brothers.

"Fuck no."

"That just ain't the same, man." Antonio, their youngest brother, spoke up as Mateo shook his head in disbelief at her while looking around at everybody before his eyes fell upon Gio.

"If it's two niggas, fuckin' one bitch.." He trailed off, putting his fingers up to calculate the numbers.

"Then it's a train."

"Right, bro?" He looked to Gio directly and everybody's head turned in his direction, including mine while I sat in his lap. Smirking to himself, he stayed silent while blowing smoke from his nose.

"Nah.." His deep voice trailed off, wanting the attention off of him.

"I ain't in it."

"Don't bring that shit over here." He waved them off, making everybody laugh while he looked at me out of the corner of his eye.

"I ain't even tryn' be in no trouble tonight." He went on saying while I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Hmph." I said to myself as a smile appeared on his face.

"Why even ask him though?" Nat spoke in defeat.

"Of course all boys are going to agree with each other because y'all don't like when girls do what y'all do." She went on debating and I couldn't lie, she was making valid points.

Boys never want us doing what they do but they do their mess proudly.

"As a matter of fact.." She trailed off.