🧍👬 Confrontation Pt. 2 😡

You never know 

what you have 

until you are 

forced to —

let.

it.

go.

~ Unknown

.....

Chapter 14  Recap

The older man takes a deep breath, before he says, "Namjoon is our mate,"

"Our?"

"We were never properly introduced. Hi, I'm Taehyung, and this meanie is Jin." He says gesturing to the other man, "We're Namjoon's other mates," Taehyung offers his hand to me in a handshake.

I don't take it. Instead, I nod in his direction and fold my arms across my chest, "Hello, Taehyung and Jin. I'm Y/N. How exactly is that possible?" I say curtly. It was obvious that the two men were together. I wanted to know how the three of us shared one mate.

"What? You've never seen a gay couple before?" Jin scoffs, and he pulls Taehyung in for a deep kiss. They both were very attractive, and the kiss was intense. I was never a big fan of PDA, so I knew that I must have looked very flustered and uncomfortable. Once the kiss is over, Taehyung separates himself from the man and wipes his mouth as a blush spreads across his cheeks.

Jin looks at me with a smug look on his face, "Are you uncomfortable, yet sweetheart?"

"That's not what I meant, jackass. How're you two his mate when I'm his mate."

"Is she stupid-?"

"Say one more fucking thing-" I spat, closing the gap between us, jabbing my index finger into his chest. Jin swats my hand away, "Don't fucking touch-" He began, through gritted teeth. Taehyung was quick to step in between us before it went any further.

"Jinnie, would you calm the fuck down! She's new to all of this. She's in shock. Don't you remember when you found out about me being your mate too?" Taehyung interjects.

At this, Jin goes silent, he steps back subconsciously, and a frown spreads across his face. 

.....

Chapter 15

Y/N's POV

At this, Jin goes silent, he steps back subconsciously, and a frown spreads across his face.

"Can you just get Namjoon down here so we can be on our way?" Taehyung offers, Jin nods in agreement. 

"Gladly," I nod curtly.

I mind link my beta and tell him to get Namjoon and bring him downstairs to me. 

If what these two men were saying to me was true then Namjoon has a lot of explaining to do. 

Why would he not think to tell me that we had two other mates?

Why did he hide something so important from me?

What if I was the reason this couple-throuple had separated? That I was, as Jin had put it, "The woman Namjoon left us for."