11:

JENIFER'S P.O.V

"Is the bastard inside?" A unknown voice interrupted my typing.

I looked up to see three handsome, well built men hovering around my table. Who are these guys?

"Excuse me? Who are you guys?" I got up.

"You are new here?" The guy with dirty blonde hair spoke this time.

"Yes I am. But you still didn't answer my question."

"We are just three people who happen to know your boss little too much. Now tell us is he here?" The first guy with black hair with black suit and pants.

Ohhhh! These might be Theo, Peter, and Scott.

"Yes he is in. You may go." I smiled and motioned them in.

"Thank god." The third guy who was silent all this time muttered.

After that they all went inside Damian's cabin.

After a minute or so my intercom beeped. I got up to go in.

I knocked on the door, I heard Damian's voice, "Come in!"

As a cue, I went in. I saw all the three guys sitting lavishly on the chairs. They must be really good friends with Damian. Otherwise sitting so relax with ease in front of Damian, I think no one can do that.

"Jen!!" Damian called out.

"Yes?"

"Meet my three idiots who happen to be my friends Theo, Scott and Peter."

The guy who first spoke with me is Theo then the second one with dirty blond hair is Scott and the one who just spoke "thank god" is Peter.

"Hi everyone. Nice to meet you." I looked at them all.

Theo was genuinely smiling at me, Scott was giving a flirty smile, while Peter the silent guy just nodded.

"Hi Jenifer it's good to meet a girl who has got Damian impressed so much." Theo spoke chuckling.

"I have a habit of proving myself impressive to everyone. Your friend is just one of them." I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I like her dude." Scott chuckled.

"Hey are you single sweetheart?" Scott asked me.

"I am darling but just not for you." I patted his shoulder.

"She is really good." Peter said this time.

"Finally you said something." I muttered.

"Peter is introvert among us." Damian said. "Just wait till you get to know him, he is real drama king."

"I see." I nodded.

"Jen can you please make your special coffee for all of us?" Damian asked.

Asked!! Ahaa. Not ordered.

"Bro you are asking and not ordering her? You are whipped!!" Peter said laughing.

Whipped?! What does he mean by that? Does he mean......?

"Shut up Peter!!" Damian roared.

"I will be on it." I smiled.

"It was great to meet you all."

"I had a blast! Just consider my request of you being single." Scott said.

"See you around Jenifer." Theo was the one.

"Goodbye Jenifer." Peter said with a smile.
—————————-

DAMIAN'S P.O.V

"Bro you are whipped!!" Theo started laughing out loud.

"What the hell are you saying Theo?" I asked irritated.

"We are not blind Damian. We could clearly see you like Jenifer." Peter said.

"It isn't like that okay? You guys need to calm down!!"

"So is it okay if I ask her seriously this time for a date? She is really smart man!" Scott was the one who said this time.

"No!!!" I somewhat screamed.

"Seee!! You like her! Damian likes a girl finally!!! Yesss!" They all literally sang.

Ask me why I am even friends with these idiots!

JENIFER'S P.O.V

"Jen!!!!" Natasha came running and grinning at my table.

"Nats!!!" I copied her excitement.

"Guess why am I so goddamn happy?" She folded her hand at her chest.

"Um, Carter proposed you?"

"Nooo! Well, I wish he pops the question soon though. We have been dating for 4 years now."

"Alrighty then what is it?"

"I got the promotion!! Now I am Marketing Executive."

"Ohh my god!!! Congratulations Nats!! I am so happy for you." I hugged her.

She was really so deserving of this promotion. When I used to live with her and Carter I saw how she used to work at nights. I'm really happy and proud of her.

"Thanks Jen!! Carter, Mila and her boyfriend Lucas and you are going to celebrate tonight at a VIP club. It's my treat. No excuses!!"

"Nats I-I don't know......."

"You will get to know. I said no excuses. Come on now today's my big day. Pretty please?"

I chuckled at her face, "Okays."

"Yesss! We will pick you at 8 okay? Wear something sexy, tonight you have to get a guy and get laid!!" She winked and ran.

I shook my head, Nats!!

*****************
Hello hello! Hope you fine and healthy. Tell me how you like this chapter? Votes, comment and follow.
Silent readers where are y'all?

Which friend of Damian did you like the most?

Love,
A.