zone 39: uninvited

a/n
sorry for leaving u guys for a long time :(

i barely have free time to write much anymore cuz my friends always want to hang out and i have work on top of that a bf so like i didnt think i would be this busy in the summer

ill try to upload twice a month tho to make up for it im so sorry

i hope u guys like this chapter and thank you for bearing with me!!

Felix's POV

"Leave me," Wonyoung tells us as Jiah tries to help her up. The red flashing lights start to elevate the situation even more as I find it hard to hear with the ringing alarm.

"Leave you? It's not a good idea to stay here," Jiah warns Wonyoung.

"We're not leaving you here," I tell her.

"You don't get it," Wonyoung says. "I have to. Just make sure you get out of here and protect Lucy at all costs," Wonyoung advises which confuses me. Protect Lucy? I look into Wonyoung's eyes that look desperate for us to leave. I sigh and grab Jiah who is beside Wonyoung on the ground.

"I can't hear if anyone is coming," I tell Jiah and she nods, understanding that it will be harder for us to get around with the alarm on.

"I know how to turn it off, I just need you to get Jaemin and Jisung to safety," Jiah tells me. My eyes widen at her request for me to find them without her. She's willing to risk her own safety for her friends.

"Are you sure?" I ask, knowing that she told me to not leave her.

"I'll meet you outside by the gates," Jiah tells me. "It'll be quick, don't worry," she says but still looks worried. I nod, trusting that she has this handled. "YG's office is the room with the large black doors, you'll know which one it is when you make it upstairs." I take Jiah's information and try to remember it as she speaks to me. Before I turn to leave, Jiah grabs my arm and looks me in the eyes. I stare at her as she looks like she is about to say something important. She lets out a sigh and closes her eyes.

"Be careful," She tells me in a genuine tone. I nod and pull her into a hug which shocks her.

"You better be there by the gates, okay?" I whisper to her and she nods. Her scent fills my lungs, making me a little more calm in this hectic situation. Once I let go of her, I speed off to find her friends.

Hyunjin's POV

"Hana," I shake her delicate body gently, praying that she wakes up.

An alarm starts sounding off and red lights begin to flash in the room we are in. I squint my eyes, trying to see clearly in the room. I take one of the large jackets of the guards and wrap Hana's body with it, noticing that they removed her shirt. Good thing they are dead now because if they did do anything to Hana, they would have experienced the same fate anyway. I carry Hana in my arms and leave the room, trying to find a way out of this disgusting place.

"Let go of me!" I hear Jiah's voice and then the alarm stops and the lights return to normal.

I head towards her voice and see Jiah being pinned against the wall by a random guy. I know how much she means to Felix so watching her being treated this way made me very angry. I place Hana gently on the floor and caress her face, hoping that she will still be there when I handle this guy.

"We've missed you, pretty one," the guy whispers and starts kissing Jiah which shocks me.

Jiah looks like she does not want to have anything to do with him which signals for me to stop this. Jiah tries to push him off but fails. I run over and tackle the guy. He starts laughing when he opens his eyes to see me.