⋆。・:*✦*°     °*✦*:・。⋆

Yena's POV
"We're back! We bought gnocchi pasta for you. It's amatriciana." I called out to Yeji and put the pasta on the table as Sunghoon and I entered our home. Appa was probably still at work.

"Okay! Oh yeah. I've arranged all your outfits plus the accessories and shoes in your rooms. Don't touch them. Okay. Thanks for the pasta." Great. Can't wait to see what Yeji did to my room.

"Oh gosh...." I muttered as I walked in to see the dress hanging at one side on the wall. Then on my desk, there were the hair accessories, necklace, bracelet and earrings arranged neatly and the shoes were in a shoebox by the dress. And there was also a light blue mask on the table. Great. Why was I chosen? At least the Crown Prince is nice.

"Wow Yeji really overdid this." I turned to see oppa peeking his head into my room.

"She's crazy. How's your room?"

"Surviving." He shrugged.

"Your mask looks like something Elsa would wear." Oppa walked in and picked up the mask, observing it.

"Ugh..."

"Eomma is gonna faint if she sees all this."

"Tell me about it. Appa might be rethinking his life decisions."

"Well, she's our sister. Can't do anything about it." Oppa shrugged.

"Yeah. Okay I'm gonna do some reading. Shoo." And I shoved him out of the room.

"Mean." He huffed and pouted like a big baby.

"Hey, this book is nice. So don't disturb me and go do your own things."

"I have nothing to do!"

"Talk to Yeji or something."

"That's the last thing I wanna do."

"Not my problem then. Bye~" And I shut the door on him. Sorry :P

I sighed and just took out my book from my bag, before plopping on my bed and started reading this book about life. I feel like this guy is definitely someone who is either immortal and has lived many different lives or he remembers all his past lives and writes from his memories of then.

Slowly by slowly, I fell asleep...

⋆。・:*✦*°     °*✦*:・。⋆

"Yah _________! Help!!!" The little girl screamed as she held onto another little boy. The boy seemed unfazed and held the girl tightly.

"Calm down, ________-ah. It's fine." The little boy patted the girl's head.

"Get it away! Get it away!" The little girl shrieked.

"_________? _________? What's going on?" Another voice was heard from another boy. And older boy.

"Nothing hyung. Just your sister being scared of a cockroach." The little boy then looked at the insect, before stepping on it, killing it.

"Oh. Eww cockroach." The other boy shuddered and stepped further away. The little boy shook his head.

"You siblings are so scared of an insect so much smaller than you."

"It's disgusting!" The little girl shouted, protesting.

"Yeah okay. Don't worry I killed it." He patted the girl's head.

"I hate cockroaches."