XL

Sᴄᴀʀᴀᴍᴏᴜᴄʜᴇ's ᴘʟᴀɴ?

M/n sighs softly as he hesitantly stands from the bush

M/n sighs softly as he hesitantly stands from the bush. Scaramouche was surprised to see that it was the king himself.
"Your majesty-"Scaramouche calls out gleefully but Escal throws his arm in front of the shorter male; blocking him from walking over to M/n.
"What are you doing, Escal."

"You're known for being temperamental and dangerous. It's not wise to get any closer than this, I'm sure you know that M/n is heavily guarded by one for the four winds; Andrius. He can sense ill intent from a mile away. tread lightly and watch what you say. If Andrius deems it unworthy, you might lose your life."
Scaramouche glares at Escal and harshly shoves the silver-haired male's arm away from him.
"I'm not stupid enough to anger such a being that has attached himself to a well-loved king."
M/n couldn't hear what the two were whispering about to each other but Scaramouche turns to the redhead with a smile.

"M/n couldn't hear what the two were whispering about to each other but Scaramouche turns to the redhead with a smile

"Hello King M/n, my name is Scaramouche. It's an honor to meet you in person."Scaramouche greets while kneeling and bowing his head to show his respect. If anything, Scaramouche wanted to be on M/n's side, no matter what it took.
"Hello, sir Scaramouche, what businesses do you have with me?"

"Ah! Straight to the point, that's cute. Ahem, I'm here to ask if you'll willingly hand over your Gnosis to the Tsaritsa."Escal watched M/n closely dreading the answer that would be given. However, what Escal doesn't know is that the Gnosis wasn't on M/n's person, it was in the hands of Dvalin thanks to Tartaglia's warning. Neither of the males before M/n seemed aware of that fact, so M/n decided to test the waters.
"And If I say no to giving you my Gnosis, what then?"

"No pressure, your majesty. The Tsaritsa seems rather fond of you, so there are no repercussions if you say no."

"....How can I trust you? What can you offer me as a sign of trust?"Scaramouche wasn't expecting this outcome, nor could he make heads or tails of what power M/n holds due to the massive and diverse aura that the king hand; not to mention the extras elemental energy that M/n was absorbing as they spoke.
Such power...So this man before me holds the heart of the mother of nature... It's stronger than his power as an Archon.
Scaramouche didn't have anything to offer and in a calm panic, he said the first thing that came to mind.
"Myself."

"Huh!?"Both M/n and Escal yell out in pure shock. Escal fought the urge to yell at Scaramouche for two reasons why this would turn out bad; one being how Scaramouche is on bad terms with Aether, and two Zylith's ability would give away that all Harbingers have Delusion.
"Oh? Would the Tsaritsa accept this, since she's fond of me?"

"Of course!"Scaramouche voice calls confidently, in a strange way the male was able to do as he pleased. So stepping away from his position to make a point wouldn't cause a problem... He'd hope it wouldn't cause one. At this point, he was winging the hell out of a strange situation.
"Hmm...And If I take you up on your offer?"

"I'd agree with all terms."

"Now that's what I wanted to hear from this conversation. How about we get out of the cool night air and to the inn I'm currently staying in. I have a great consultant for contracts."Soon after M/n said this Zhongli hurries his way over to the three.
"Ae-"

"Zhongli, let's talk over here really quick!"M/n utters out soon as he could while grabbing the older Archon by the ear and pulling him away from the two.
"That kinda hurts, please let go."

"What made you follow me all of a sudden?!"

"One, I feel like Aether was prepared to beat me within an inch of life if I didn't walk back inside with you, and not to mention you went looking for one dangerous person and found two. When you said not running from danger, I didn't expect you to dive in the den of danger!"

"You said that like I could have known, he'd show up- wait I barely know the other one I just met him."Now it was Scaramouche and Escal's turn to sit in confusion as to what the other two were arguing about.
"Scaramouche, I get that you said you're not stupid but are you fucking stupid?!"

"No, I have a plan. He'll be putty in my hands by the end of our contract."

"Pft, it'll be the other way around in a matter of days."

"Want to make a bet."Scaramouche smirks daringly at his coworker. Escal rolls his silver eyes at the human and shook his hand, even though Escal already knew he'd win, he thought this would be the perfect opportunity to put the smug brat in his place for once, oh how he longed for that sight.
"Well of course."