♾ | Epilogue

25 YEARS LATER

SOLIS CASA - THE SUN HOUSE

"I asked you to paint this wall in blue! Didn't I?", The voice of Akshat Suryavanshi echoed in the mansion. He was an image of his father, with a unique feature of blue eyes that supposedly changed colours according to his mom.

"But sir-"

"Brown suits it, Mister Suryavanshi.", a feminine voice said as Akshat turned to find his business rival, and his father's favourite Nayantara Singh Rathore smiling at him sarcastically. Nayantara's parents had passed away in an accident and she lived with the Suryavanshis much to Akshat's displeasure.

"Who even asked your opinions? Today is-"

"Today is mom-dad's twenty fifth marriage anniversary so we should cut your unending war for a day, please.", Varshika Suryavanshi interrupted the duo. She had inherited her mom's eyes and her father's charming smile. 

She turned towards Akshat, "Akki today I have an important meeting so I will have to go, I will be back in an hour.", she said.

"But Di.. like you can skip for one day, can't you?", Akshat asked, clearly unhappy. "The clients will have to leave tonight.. so I've got to go. Just manage the preparations, and for God's sake don't fight with Nayantara.", she said as Akshat gave an annoyed look to Nayantara and nodded.

Up, in Vikrant and Simran's room the former was busy selecting his clothes from the cupboard. He had aged like old wine. His beard was neatly trimmed, and not a mark of age was yet visible on his face. He rummaged through his cupboard in search of the perfect tuxedo for his twenty fifth wedding anniversary. 

"Ranisa! Find me something na!", he called out to his wife who was busy selecting the perfect jewellery to match her saree. "Twenty five years, and my darling husband is still messed up with his clothes.", she said smiling to herself. Simran too had barely aged physically, she looked to same - to Vikrant though she looked younger than ever.

"Yeah fine, I can not choose my clothes, now help me..", Vikrant said looking back into  the cupboard.

"Where is the golden word?", she asked smiling mischeviously.

"Please..", Vikrant said with a sigh.

This had started when Varshika and Akshat were young, Simran had told Vikrant to use please whenever he wanted her to do something so that the kids learnt to use it too - and Simran made sure her husband continued using it all his life. 

"That's like a good boy.", she said wearing her earrings and walking down to him, her mischievous smile intact. He took a step back as she walked up to the cupboard. She wore a red colour saree with gold jewellery that suited her perfectly. Vikrant wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her from behind. 

"And what is this childish behaviour, Sher Khan?", she asked, blushing slightly. "What childish? Can I not even show some love to my beautiful wife?", he asked , inhaling her fragrance, he could never possibly get over that. "Ah ha, so much love even after twenty five years and two grown up kids?", Simran asked as she pulled out a wine colour tuxedo.

Vikrant released her as she turned towards him. 

"You know right, that nothing in this world can reduce our love.. not even time..", he said softly. She placed a hand on his chest, "Obviously, this love is forever.", she replied.