81. Nothing to think about (business)

After take her parents to the airport Lisa seemed fine, actually really fine that actually made Jennie doubt, she seemed cheerful as always, even more.

Jennie kept stealing glances to Lisa that was singing on the way back home "Lili I'm going to stay with you tonight" Lisa smiled but didn't seem quite excited, "It's wonderful, I miss cuddling with you at night", Jennie didn't say anything more, she noticed the lack of enthusiasm, instead she just closed her eyes, she was trying to don't make a big deal.

The truth is that Lisa was trying to conceal her tears, she just didn't want to ruin Jennie's night, she was actually planning to just cry herself to sleep and that's why she didn't get excited with Jennie's sleepover.

Jennie actually fell asleep, so when they arrived Lisa unbuckled her seat belt, "Babe we are home already" Lisa caressed her face and Jennie opened her eyes lazily, "I'll give you a piggy ride", Jennie laughed "That's a wonderful idea do you think you can handle me?" Lisa nodded, "Come on, hop in babe", Lisa squatted a little and Jennie got on her position, " I'll put my arms under your legs when you feel them just jump a little ok?" Jennie nodded and it actually worked, both couldn't stop laughing, "Are you comfortable?" Lisa asked, and Jennie kissed her neck "Yes I am, so damn comfortable, I think you are my perfect place".

When they got inside Lisa's home Jennie got down "Are you tired Lili", Lisa smiled weakly, "Actually no, I'm sad, I tried to keep it inside, I'm sorry for act like if I didn't want you to stay, I do want to be honest with you, I have been holding my tears back but I can't anymore, I was planning to cry myself to sleep tonight", Lisa bursted into tears, and Jennie held her tightly into her arms, stroking her back" Why you didn't tell me?, I can leave, my car is here, I know how this affects you, I can give you some privacy if that's what you need". Lisa was just looking at Jennie "I want you to stay here with me" Lisa said and kissed Jennie's cheek, "Then let's get ready to go to bed you can cry if you want, but you won't be on yourself anymore, Jennie took her clothes off and put on an oversized shirt, then she washed her face, she helped Lisa to change and went to bed.

"Come Lili, let me play with your hair" Lisa smiled and put her head on Jennie's lap, "It's quite relaxing when you do that" Jennie smiled "I love your hair, it's so soft, I love your bangs" Jennie kissed Lisa's forehead, and she smiled "I love your sweetness, can we cuddle now? I'm about to cry and I just need you" Jennie nodded and Lisa buried her face, she started crying, it was always the same, say goodbye to her parents was devastating, she just wanted to be close to them, but at the same time she knows her life is here, doing what she loves the most and now to be beside Jennie was important too, Jennie kept playing with Lisa's hair and kissing her cheeks.

Morning came and Lisa felt her head about to explode, she woke up really early and just stared at the ceiling, there wasn't any more tears left, "Did you know you are the most beautiful crying mess I have seen in my life" Jennie said kissing Lisa's cheek, and she just laughed, "At least this time I was able to be a crying mess at home and not in the airport or the streets" Jennie got on top of Lisa, "You are the most beautiful girl ever, I can't wait to wake up everyday by your side", Lisa smiled "Home is wherever you are, you are the reason I'm staying here, I miss my parents but my dreams and the love of my life is here".

Jennie pecked her lips "Let's get married in Thailand, will have a beautiful wedding, a little one, only with our family, close friends and people from work you know, our closest teams, they are family as well, we could go to this beautiful that we visited with your parents Koh Samui" Lisa started crying and Jennie felt bad "What's going on? Why are you crying babe?" Jennie asked, Lisa sighed and tried to speak without her voice starting to tremble "Because... this is the most beautiful thing... you could do for me, you don't know how much this means for me, I... know we still have time, but it really really made me happy, you are the love of my life".