35

Jungkook drags you into a back room. "What are you wearing. Why is everyone wearing that." Jungkook points to your skirt, staring at your exposed thighs as he nervously gnaws on his bottom lip.
You walk up to him, placing a gentle hand on his arm. "Jungkook, what's really going on. You've been extremely tense all week.. even at home."

That's right. Home. You've been staying at Jungkook's house more often than your dad's, cooped up in your boyfriend's room all day, only leaving when you know no one else is home except for the two of you.

...still haven't said 'I love you' to each other.

Jungkook's frantic gaze looks down at your concerned complexion as he anxiously taps his foot.
"Your skirt. It's too short. Everyone's skirt is too short. I don't want you getting harassed. I didnt approve of any of this!" Jungkook says.
You rub his arm to comfort him, "Baby, this seems to be much deeper than skirts." you say. Jungkook looks to the ground, grabbing a chair and sitting down on it.

"Everything is crumbling." he says, looking up to you with glossy eyes. You frown, sitting onto his lap.
"Our reviews have gone down since Nina opened next door with her shitty little Paris-themed diner. Have you seen? Our average has never gone below 4.8 stars and Jin called me, scolding me because of it. Someone commented that our diner doesn't have a 'feminine touch' like Nina's does. Do you think these skirts will help? We'll get called misogynists! I didnt approve of this!" Jungkook rambles, holding his head in his hands.

"Jungkook—." you begin to console him, getting interrupted by a gasp. Jungkook quickly looks up at you, "You can be the feminine touch! Become my assistant manager, please." Jungkook begs, smiling up at you as your eyes widen. "Assistant manager?" you repeat. He frantically nods, his hands clasped together.

You stifle a chuckle, "Baby, I don't think you can just give me that position." you say.
"Y/N, I can give you any position." Jungkook smirks, suggestively. You cross your arms, "I'm serious! If we're talking business right now, I love my current job as cashier and waitress." you say.

"If you let me give you my assistant manager role you won't have to wear that shitty little skirt." Jungkook pouts, "I don't like having everyone being able to drool over you, especially since it makes you uncomfortable." he says.

"I'll get used to it, I'll be fine. We'll continue this conversation later, but you have to go out there and cook! Beat Nina's ass." you smile as Jungkook stands from his chair, taking your hands. "Okay." he sighs before placing a kiss on your forehead.

Jungkook watches you walk out of the room as he sits back down to wait for his turn to leave. You can't leave at the same time, that'd be suspicious, of course.

After waiting a few minutes, Jungkook leaves the back room and walks down the hallway back to the main dining area.

"Hey, sir, please stop following me!" you nervously laugh, telling off a creep in the most polite way possible as you try to deliver dishes to their tables.

An older man crouches as he walks behind you, following you around and trying to peer below your skirt.
You're petrified. You can't yell at a customer while you're a waitress, right? That would be bad for the café. Admittedly, you don't know how to handle creeps; you freeze under the pressure, the fear. Receiving a few disturbed stares, this man continues to follow you at an attempt to see you.

"Sir, please stop, you're making me uncomfortable." your voice shakes. Hearing you, Jungkook's head immediately darts in your direction, spotting the creep trying to see your ass.
Jungkook approaches the man who's eye level is at your skirt with heavy breaths. Your eyes widen at the sight of your furious boyfriend.

Lifting his foot, Jungkook raises his expensive chunky black shoe and sends a heavy kick to the pervert's face. Immediately plummeting to the ground at Jungkook's unexpected force, the man looks up at him with apologetic eyes.
Jungkook glares at the man's defeated form on the ground, "She said she's uncomfortable. Go fuck yourself." Jungkook says. A sarcastic smile grows on his face as the man slowly gets up and leaves, "Have a lovely day!" Jungkook says.
Quickly rushing over to you and placing a gentle hand on your arm, Jungkook furrows his brows in concern. "I'm so sorry, are you okay?" he asks, leaning closer to you. You clear your throat, "I'm fine. We can talk about it later. Thank you, Mr.Jeon." you say, maintaining your employee-to-boss act but sending Jungkook and sincerely thankful look that you hope he reads well.  

"It just doesn't sit right with me. Look at how he immediately got close to her and started comforting her." Namjoon says, his arms crossed as he watches you and Jungkook from the kitchen.
"What?" Yoongi asks, marinating chicken as he speaks.
"Some man was trying to peer up y/n's skirt."
"And you didn't do anything about it?!" Hoseok frowns.
"I wanted to see what Jungkook would do. And of course, he swooped to her rescue." Namjoon chuckles, "As always." He pulls out his phone.

Namjoon's POV

ME
remember how you still
owe me a favour

JUNGHYUN
...go on

Y/N's—Your POV

Sitting cross-legged on your bed, you binge-watch YouTube videos, just like you have been the past 4 hours since you got home from work.
Your phone screen lights up.

KOOK:)
come back to the diner

ME
at 4 AM??

KOOK:)
for me? 😁

KOOK:)
i have a surprise, meet me
in the usual back room in
the left hallway

You smile at your phone, assuming Jungkook has something special planned since you know how empty the café typically is at this hour.

Standing closely to the mirror in your tight skirt and tank top, you apply Jungkook's favourite lipstick shade of yours. A dark reddish-brown shade rolling across your lips, before being pressed together and making a popping sound.

You strut into the diner with a big smile, biting your lip as you anticipate this surprise that Jungkook has for you at such an hour. Immediately heading down the left hallway, you approach the closed back-room
door.

Your smile fades when you see Jungkook through the window on the door, kissing another woman.