Adrien + Kagami + Luka (Not my story)

I will do a few chapters from this story (it might be out of order but that's fine) there's no backstory so you won't miss much. Basically, the 6 Miraculous holders living in one house. Kagami, Adrien, Marinette, Luka, Alya, and Nino. (Chloe is not in this I don't think I also didn't finish this book). You know how that goes... The whole book is about sin its then hype house but make it ✨sex✨. Anyways the book is called Maison de Baise by ghostlyhamburger. The link will be in the comments. Enjoy! 

The House, an expensive piece of property located centrally in Paris, had a few rules for the people who lived there.

One: Consent matters above all else. The safe word is 'Hawkmoth' (because nothing kills a boner faster than that piece of shit).

Two: Communication and respect for existing partnerships is always more important than sex.

Three: Clothing is optional in the House. If you have visitors coming over, warn everyone.

The six friends started as occasionally swinging with each other, but once they moved into the House, life pretty much became a nonstop orgy. With six attractive people all under the same roof, with open permission for sex to happen anywhere, at any time, they were bound to indulge in all their desires.

Outside of the House, no one knew the full story. They seemed like perfectly normal roommates.

Here, dear Reader, we will see how "the other half lives" in the House, where Miraculous libidos mean the fun never stops—or at least, the refractory period only lasts a few moments.

**

A long day of nothing to do stretched out before Adrien. He always felt uneasy having so much free time—he appreciated a good break, sure, but a full day of nothing just made him restless.

Before the House, he'd ask Marinette to give him a task, something to focus on. She was so good at reading him and knowing if he needed to be useful to her or to throw himself into one of his own passion projects. She sometimes seemed to know him better than he knew himself.

But since the House, he had a new way of coping. He gave Marinette a good morning kiss, letting her sleep in (she never wanted to, but she needed her sleep), and he pulled a black leather collar from a drawer in his bedside table, clasping it around his neck.

Adrien couldn't always ask for help, the words refused to form around anyone but Marinette (and sometimes Nino), but the collar was a signal that he needed someone else to take charge of him for a while.

He chose to wear no other clothes. He figured they would just come off soon anyways. He left the bedroom, shutting the door softly behind him. A quick trip to the bathroom, and then he felt a finger slipping beneath his collar, tugging him close.

His eyes met Luka's suddenly. The older man wore a smirk on his face as he glanced at the collar. "Kitty day, huh?"

Adrien nodded. "Too much free time."

"We can fix that." Luka tugged again, bringing Adrien's face close to his for a rough kiss. He pushed him back against the wall of the hallway, moving his hands to either side of his head, trapping Adrien there. Their bodies pressed together as they kissed, cocks quickly growing hard as they slid against each other.

Adrien moaned as Luka's lips pressed to his neck, his hand gripping his cock suddenly.

"Shh," Luka murmured, placing his finger against Adrien's lips. "People are still sleeping, pretty kitty. Let's go back to my bed."