2.

Madison in the MM

Madison in the MM.

Trigger warning.⚠️

Giovanni Santana, 24

"Man, she's tripping as usual."

"I'm about to go play the block." I heard Teo snapping as I jogged down the staircase, making my way into the living room.

As I did, I watched him and Raf walk out of the front door and Ant young ass was in the kitchen getting yelled at.

As usual.

I could already hear my moms going off about all the dishes they left in the sink and Maribel was crying on the couch while Nat held her in her lap.

"Mamá is snapping on everybody and she heard y'all upstairs when she came in."

"So I'd advise you to take Madi and go." She warned considering my moms already didn't like Madi but I shrugged it off.

I wasn't leaving and my lady wasn't either. She was staying with me for the night.

"At least for a little bit until she goes upstairs for the night, bro."

"And what happened to her?" She asked in confusion, pointing to Maribel but I shook my head, grabbing her and lifting her up in my arms.

"Nothin', she'll be aight."  I trailed off, considering I ain't really do shit to her. I just raised my voice a little bit but my baby was only five so I had to empathize.

"I apologize, okay?" I expressed to her, feeling bad now as tears dropped down her face.

"Lo siento, mi bebé." I spoke to her in Spanish, she always like when I did.

"I never meant to yell at you." I wiped her tears and she nodded as she dried them on her now rosy red cheeks.

"I'm your big bro and I don't ever want to hurt you or make you cry."

"But you can't be bussin' in the room like that."

"You gotta knock, Maribel." I explained to her as she looked up into my eyes.

"You hear me?" I asked her and she nodded her head again.

"Every time?" Her little voice spoke for clarification and I nodded.

"Every time."

"Okay." She spoke softly in agreement and I flicked her chin with my index finger, putting her down onto her feet once I heard my mama's wrath coming back toward the living room.

"And you, Giovanni.." She trailed off, pointing at me as Nat grabbed Maribel and they both got out of dodge.

"Será mejor que dejes de tener sexo con esa perra en mi casa." She spat at me and I scoffed, biting my tongue so that I ain't say shit disrespectful.