25

This story has 1K+ reads🥺 I'm sooo happy 😭💕

Here goes 1K special😉✨

__________________

Jungkook was waiting for Y/n the next day after the college. He was very nervous. He started shaking when he saw Y/n coming there, but then maintained his posture.

Y/n arrived on the playground, hoping to find her secret admirer, but was beyond confused when she saw Jungkook there.

What is he doing here?

She started looking around to see her secret admirer but there was no one except Jungkook.

"H-hey", Jungkook said nervously to her.

"Hey", she replied nonchalantly while looking around.

"What are you doing here? Did you see a guy or someone here?? My secret admirer told that he'll greet me here, but I guess he's late", she said.

Dang! I'm here still she's so oblivious. Why are you like this, Y/n?

He smiled at her cuteness.

"What happened to you and Junghyun?", He asked before confessing.

"Oh that! We faked our relationship because his ex won't leave him, so he asked my help and me being the kind soul I am decided to help him", she proudly stated.

Jungkook didn't know what to do? He should coo at her cuteness or be shocked because of her statement.

All these time everything was fake?! And there I was, crying my eyes out because of nothing!! Let it be atleast I'm happy that it was all fake.

He smiled.

"I don't know where's he? Did he just prank me?!", She said shocked.

"No no he didn't!", Jungkook defended.

"Why are you defending him? It's not like you know him"

"I know him very well", Jungkook replied showing his bunny teeth.

"Really! Who's he??", She asked happily.

"It's me, Y/n", he said nervously.

Y/N's face went blank.

"Stop joking around Jeon! I know it's not you", she said, annoyed.

"Why do you think that? It's really me!", Jungkook said firmly.

"Don't tell me that duh! I know you like Minho!! I saw how you used to get jealous when he's near me and also you tried to flirt with me when he was around just to make him JEALOUS!!", Y/n screamed.

Jungkook choked on his saliva. His eyes widened. He was beyond shocked.

So all these times when I tried to show her my feelings, she thought that I'm doing this for MINHO!!

He wanted to laugh at her obliviousness and wanted to cry because of the same reason. All his efforts went in vain.

"Stop beating around the bush, Jeon. Come out of your closet and ask him out instead of playing around", she advised.