(A/n): A Final Thank You!

Ah, yes, my book had officially ended! And though I would like to say it was a smooth ride, it was not. Coming into the book, it was fun until I ran into timing issues and not feeling confident about the chapters I was putting out. But, here we are, we made it! If you have been here since the beginning or close to the beginning, hello! And thank you for sticking around! 

It has been a rollercoaster of emotions especially for my readers, I know, I'm sorry, I'll take you all to therapy with my 10 dollars. I have gotten hated on, I've been praised, and I have made friends, so thank you! 

A huge thank you to @earth-to-zay she helped me out when I was stuck so a huge huge thank you to her. It was her birthday yesterday, so, also happy late birthday. 

Although this is the finale of Stay Alive, it is not the finale of my writing path! No, this is not a career, I would much like to do something else, but I will have many books coming out: 

MHA: Wired, June 1st

Demon Slayer: Dragons Breath: June 4th

Jujutsu Kaisen (watch me spell this wrong): ??? 

HxH: ??? 

Danganronpa: ??? 

But, all saying that this book was actually all for fun until I got noticed. And now some canon to my book: 

Cannon: 

(Y/n) would actually help Sasha sneak food for them to eat, not that Sasha would share equally. 

Armin still has a tiny crush on (y/n) up till the end. 

Reiner never stopped touching (y/n) until she kicked where the sun doesn't shine. 

If Marco were to have lived, the author would have made them a couple because of great compatibility. 

The Tiny Tim thing really never stopped, actually, on the adoption papers, (y/n) signed Levi's name to Tiny Tim until he ran her over with the wheelchair. 

Falco and (y/n) were great friends. Actually, if his parents didn't survive, she was willing to take him in. 

Annie genuinely hated (y/n) for some time because she was jealous of her and Armin. 

Jean and (y/n) had a total of four kids, Eren, Shota, Ymir, and Himari. 

The reason why (y/n) did not see Mina, Thomas, or Hannes was that she forgot what they looked like much like her parents until her mom pointed to her ring finger. 

(Y/n) was the only one who was willing to let Hange do experiments because she knew it would make her happy. 

End of Canon: 

If you follow me, make sure to look out for announcements! Please, feel free to text me! Have no problem with talking or asking questions! 

With all of this being said, sa-yo-na- I'm just kidding, I wouldn't do that to you guys. But, seriously, what a journey you guys!!! With much love 

Author,

My insta: Katelynn_Armas