✧ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ✧

The pair of soulmates were now in Jimin's bedroom, Taehyung giving full attention to his still sulky soulmate.

"I cried all night because of you. I really thought I lost my soulmate. I was feeling so alone and I thought you would never talk to me again." Jimin confessed sadly. Taehyung's eyes were soft and shiny in guilt.

"I'm so sorry Jiminie, the more I say the less it is. I'm just a pabo as you always say. I broke your heart. About Namjoon too and everything I said. I am taking it back, I'm literally the most stupid person on this earth and-" Taehyung apologized for the nth time.

"Stop… let's just forget… I can't live without you anyway but don't be stupid again." Jimin said and Taehyung's gaze softened, lips pouty.

Jimin stretched his pinky finger for Taehyung who held it with his own.

"We are soulmates, now and forever." They said it together and a wide smile spread across their lips.

Taehyung now hugged Jimin so tightly.

"I'm so sorry Jimin~ah, wholeheartedly. I can't even imagine a life without you. I love you so much." Taehyung whispered and Jimin hugged him back.

"I love you too, more than Tom loves Jerry." Jimin replied.

"How? They hate each other." Taehyung backed away.

"Exactly." Jimin replied and Taehyung narrowed his eyebrows.

Then they burst out into laughter and that's when they knew everything was back to normal.

"Now let me have these snacks." Jimin then said to Taehyung who smiled and nodded, handing him his basket that was resting on the bed along with them for a long while.

"You really did this for me and still thought I would stay mad?" Jimin asked, quickly taking a bite of one of his favourite chocolates.

"I must have hurt you a lot so I had to do the best I can."

"And you know what? You succeeded." Jimin then fed Taehyung the chocolate balls with his own hands.

Taehyung won't say that it was actually Jungkook who gave him this idea while Taehyung was panicking about what to do. Jungkook never leaves a chance to impress him more and more but Taehyung realised one more thing too and that Jimin deserves the full attention and time as well. He really was at fault.

He's so much in love with Jungkook that bitter words against him had him losing his mind but he knew what he did wasn't right too and now watching a big smile on Jimin's face had Taehyung feeling relieved.

"Ranting or movie?" Taehyung then asked and Jimin rolled his eyes while thinking.

"Movie will be long and we have to attend college tomorrow."

"Okay then ranting."

With this Taehyung slid next to Jimin on the bed, the two guys desperately wanted to share what they lost in these last two days.

And definitely Jimin had more to say.

~✧~

Next morning they head up to their college together and luckily everything settled down quickly because real ones never get away.

But there was one more thing that was left to be fixed and it was another apology.

Jungkook was in the corridor, casually talking to his friend, Namjoon.

Taehyung and Jimin walked into the scene and the senior guys got distracted to see them, lips forming in a smile as he got the clue that everything was fixed between the two.