✧ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ✧

The passing days only intensified their relationship with the time and from long night chats to now calls, from lunch break encounters to hanging out together.

Namjoon was all transformed into Jimin's brand new filters.

And Jimin too was drowning in Namjoon's different colours, his interests became interesting for him. All the elder would wanna do, Jimin must have to be part of it.

Now cycling on weekends became their thing, they would cycle all around the streets and through parks, making their ways into the greenery.

And just like the other days, they were together on their cycles, getting a ride into the empty roads of a humongous park.

Jimin was trying to paddle first but Namjoon was taking advantage of his long legs, paddling easily and leaving Jimin behind.

"That's cheating!" Jimin whined from behind and Namjoon chuckled, slowing himself and then he saw Jimin fastening and leaving him behind.

They lagged and caught up sometimes, talking of random things on their ride.

The two decided to stop near a tree in a very spacious park, finding the sight good to relax.

They laid their cycle on the grass, not even caring to keep them standing.

The two sat on the grass under the tree, getting water bottles from their backpacks to rehydrate themselves.

"It was an amazing day."

"Yeah I love when we go cycling." Jimin added and Namjoon smiled at him.

"I always did, glad you could enjoy this fun too." The two shared a warm smile before averting their gazes away.

They stared directly at the sun which was about to settle down in an autumn evening. The tree was shedding leaves on top of them and oh what a view to capture this moment.

Jimin took his phone out and instantly opened the camera, secretly taking pictures of Namjoon and adding them to his private collection.

His private collection only consisted of Taehyung and now it has Namjoon too, showing that the two meant a lot to him.

"Isn't it beautiful, just watching the sun leave to come back again." Namjoon whispered and Jimin looked at him, bringing his phone down.

"Yeah...but only for the sun. It's never beautiful watching someone leaving, when you don't even know if they'll ever come back to you" Jimin replied and Namjoon's facial expressions changed to serious ones, his confused frown and lost eyes in remembrance gave a sign to Jimin that must have said something wrong.

"I- I mean I just-"

"You're right Jimin. It's not beautiful watching someone leave." Namjoon whispered and looked down, playing with grass to distract himself.

Jimin looked at him with pitiful eyes, feeling worried. He stretched his hand to put on the elder's back, giving some soft pats.

"Joonie…"

"Hmm?"

"Who's this someone?" And feeling risky Jimin finally asked and Namjoon looked up at him.

"Sharing always lessens pain, this might help?" Jimin requested and Namjoon's gaze softened.

"The one who had to go has been gone, Jimin. It's okay." 

"You loved someone?" Jimin asked directly and Namjoon was amazed by his boldness.

"It's so obvious that you did. Like you're always reading romantic books, your interests for museums, nature and adventure." 

"How does this determine I loved someone?"