✧ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ✧

The two were lost in each other to notice the sun was gone, their fingers intertwined with supple movements against each other's hands.

Namjoon too had his eyes closed, feeling himself at an ease that he missed for several years. He wondered why he was wasting all these years where Jimin was just beside him all the time.

He wished he could see it earlier but he didn't complain now either, feeling Jimin's weight against his body felt so wonderful.

He sure wanted to make a move but saved it for later, maybe another day or another moment when it's just that moment of them together.

"Shall we go back? Or it will be too dark." Namjoon now spoke almost in whispers but Jimin retracted away quickly.

A soft smile spread across Namjoon's face, the little guy was so shy he could see by the way he didn't face him and stood up, carrying his cycle.

Namjoon too followed his actions, the smile never leaving his lips.

Jimin was flustered, holding his cycle and moving forward with it while Namjoon just chuckled at how he forgot about his bag behind.

The taller male carried his bag on his shoulder, following the little one.

~✧~

The two had submitted the cycles from where they had rented it for a few hours which meant they had to travel back home through walking.

"Hope your ride was good, consider coming again." The lady greeted as they paid their charges.

"You're welcome." Namjoon replied with the softest smile, now turning to see Jimin.

He slid his hand into Jimin's unconsciously, holding it firmly as they walked out. The subtle touches and all the actions were speaking on their own, there's something in between them that they yet had to discover.

Jimin was about to shrink down in a pocketable size, oh how flustered he was. Namjoon was pretending to be unaware of the way the other was acting but he liked his impact on him.

"It was an amazing day, wasn't it?" Namjoon now asked, Jimin looking up at him, nodding in reply.

"Yes it was."

"Do you want some ice cream?" Namjoon asked and Jimin's gaze softened with the mention, he can never deny.

Namjoon could see from his eyes, chuckling, he stopped near an ice cream truck on the way, buying them ice creams like always.

Jimin loves returning home with hands full of ice cream and Namjoon's hand in his hold of course.

Two of his favourite things were in his hands as the two made their way towards their homes, talking of random things and about their day, both purposely ignoring the after event.

The ice cream was finished before Jimin reached his neighbourhood and now he would have to let go of Namjoon's hand too.

"It was an amazing day, thanks for coming." Namjoon said, looking down at Jimin as they stopped near his house.

"Thanks to you."

"Huh?"

"For ice cream."

Namjoon chuckled and the dimples appeared in his smile, oh how badly Jimin wanted to poke them.

"Okay then, I should be heading back." Namjoon said and tried to let go of Jimin's hand who looked down at it, not wanting to leave.

Jimin's actions were so endearing that Namjoon couldn't help but coo internally.