Marinette + Luka + Adrien (Not my story)

To the early peeps last chapter HI! Ily guys so much. AHEM, so I posted the wrong chapter. If you saw the first title it was Marinette + Luka + Adrien. But it was really Luka + Kagami + Adrien. SORRY. This is what it was supposed to be. Same as the last chapter the story is called Maison de Baise by ghostlyhamburger. The link will be in the comments ofc. ENJOY LOL. THIS HAS SIN IN IT OFC

Marinette truly loved Adrien.

She loved everything about him, from the goofy smiles he gave her when they made breakfasts together, to the way he always, always looked at her when having sex, even if she wasn't the person he was having sex with at the time.

Her other lovers had all found their own place in her heart, but she knew that without question if it came to them or Adrien, she'd choose Adrien every time—just like she expected Alya to choose Nino or Luka to choose Kagami.

It was really, really nice that her best friends were also her partners, because she never had to explain to them how she felt. They got it.

It's how she was able to let Luka slam his cock into her without worrying he was going to fall in love with her. They were both on their knees on Marinette and Adrien's bed, Luka holding onto Marinette's pigtails as he fucked her relentlessly. It didn't mean she loved Adrien any less—it just meant she needed to be fucked, rough and deep, and Adrien was out visiting family.

"Ma-Ma-Marinette," he grunted, using his old nickname for her but pounding into her with each syllable. "You love being a fucking slut, don't you? Just ready to hop on any cock available..."

"Y-yes," she moaned. "Fuck me like the cheap whore I am..."

They both paused as they suddenly heard someone tsking at the door. Adrien stood just inside the room, leaning against the wall, already nude and erect. "Shouldn't call my girlfriend a slut, Luka," he teased.

"Adrien!" Marinette cried, just the sight of him enough to send her over the edge of her orgasm. Her knees buckled and she moaned against the mattress before lifting her head and smiling. "You're back."

"Hey, lovebug," he said, sitting on the bed and kissing her softly.

"How'd it go?" she asked, and he frowned. "That bad?"

"Can you distract me?" he asked, bringing her hand to his lips. "I didn't want to interrupt, but..."

"You're never interrupting," Marinette murmured. "Come on, lay down, let your lady take care of you."

Adrien spread out on the bed, and Marinette straddled him, sinking herself down on his cock easily. "Oh, kitty..." She turned her head to the third in the room and said quietly, "Stay. He needs..."

Luka nodded. "How do you want me?"

"Make Mari feel good," Adrien groaned, his hands on his girlfriend's hips. "Whatever she wants."

"Adrien," Marinette murmured, her hand cupping the side of his face. "But you—oh!"

Luka knelt behind her on the bed, his hands on her ass. He spread her cheeks apart, making her gasp as he pressed his fingers against her, circling her asshole before sliding to her pussy, his touch meeting where Adrien's cock entered her. "I've got an idea," he murmured.

He slid one finger inside Marinette, beside Adrien's cock, making them both moan.

"You're so wet, Mari," he murmured. "Wetter than you were with just me. So you can take more, can't you?" He moved closer, pulling out his finger and pressing his cock against her, sliding it in her beside Adrien's.

"Oh, fuck," Marinette moaned, her eyes rolling back at the sudden fullness. "That's—ohh, Luka..."

Luka smirked as he kissed the back of Marinette's shoulder. His cock slipped against Adrien's, both of them sinking deep into Marinette.

Adrien's hands rested on Marinette's waist, a smile on his lips as he watched her moan in pleasure, her grip on sanity seeming to slip away with each thrust. He tried to time the movement of his hips so he pushed in when Luka pulled out, watching Marinette's jaw drop open as she let out a guttural moan. The feeling of Luka's cock pressed against his, a rigid rod for him to hump himself against, just added to the pleasure he felt.

"Come inside me," Marinette murmured. "B-both of you. Please—ahh!" She tossed her head back, letting Luka kiss her neck as she held tight to Adrien's hand when her orgasm hit. She then slumped forward, resting her hands on Adrien's chest.

"You don't mind if I just use her till I get off, do you?" Luka asked with a grin.

Adrien smiled, seeing how Marinette seemed deliriously happy with the idea. "Go for it."

Luka started thrusting faster, his cock providing delicious friction against Adrien's as he fucked Marinette, groaning as each thrust pushed his balls against Adrien's shaft. Adrien moaned, though he was muffled by Marinette's lips as she leaned down to kiss him slowly, gently.

"Come for me, kitty," she murmured as Luka grabbed Adrien's hips, pulling him closer.

Adrien groaned, his orgasm hitting hard, his cum filling Marinette, leaking out around Luka's cock. Luka came soon after, and Adrien moaned as he felt the other man's cum pulse out against his still semi-hard shaft.

"Wow," Marinette murmured as Luka pulled out of her and moved off the bed. "We're doing that again sometime."

Adrien chuckled. "I wouldn't mind."

She lifted herself off his cock and called out, "Luka, stay here. At least let me clean you both off."

Luka grinned. "If you insist."