𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬

Soon after the two parted ways Asora made her way to her ship, her U-Wing was restored into almost perfect condition, MR beeping in surprise at the sight

Soon after the two parted ways Asora made her way to her ship, her U-Wing was restored into almost perfect condition, MR beeping in surprise at the sight.  Asora let out a soft sigh as she entered the ship, her fingers brushing across the walls as she made her way towards the controls.

Her heart felt heavy, a looming guilt filled her. She knew it was right to leave them, Grogu was more than safe, Mando was more than capable. But there was an emptiness that filled the room and her heart.

"This will pass" she reassured herself quietly as she closed her eyes, pulling her hands up to her face to rub her face, refreshing her senses.

"C'mon MR, let's get this show on the road!" She called out, feigning excitement. She needed to finish this, for her, for them.

MR beeped cheerfully in response, busying themselves with controls as they began their journey.

Time passed quickly in hyperspace, with Asora cleaning her gear and punching in the navigation coordinates to Ilum the ride felt like a breeze. Before she began her journey to Han Solo she needed to be properly prepared for whatever was to come after, she needed a better saber, and for that she needed more kyber crystals and this planet seemed like the most sensible option, an arguably more nostalgic option too.

The planet of Ilum was cold, barren, Asora had been there a few times with her master, her first being a mission to find her first kyber crystal, the planet had been used by the Jedi Order for the gathering for thousands of years, going back felt like a rite of passage for Asora.

As the pale planet came into view Asora reached over, taking the controls into her hands directing the ship towards the section of the planet she could feel the pull to, the side most familiar to her.

After the two landed their U-Wing , they existed slowly making their entrance onto the planet as quiet and as subtle as possible.  Asora adjusted her armour on her sabers brushing her fingers over the clips on her hips anxiously as she set off to find her krystals.

On the other side of the galaxy, The Mandalorian was making his way towards Ahsoka Tano. He didn't know what to expect from her, but he didn't know what to expect from anyone these days.

While he was trying to pry his mind off of Asora, it seemed to be the only place it would stay. Even with the child's soft coos beside him he felt stuck. Did she think of him this way too, did she miss them? Or was she better off. He hoped not, but he knew he shouldn't, she deserved to finish her mission, hell she needed to. But it still stung, maybe it was his wishful thinking, that she'd stick around, and they could finish their missions together, to be together, work together. But that's just not how things work, maybe it was better this way.

Or at least that's what he was trying to convince himself.

As Corvus came into view he began readying the ship for entry into its orbit, his eyes flickering around his control panels, a small beacon coming into range on his navigation system.