Chapter 68-Introducing my future wife

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Let's start with the chapter now.

A lengthy chapter ahead.

A small request, when you all reach the 'dance' part, please listen to the song above. It's so relatable to their situation.

Chapter dedicated to one of my constant supporters and lovely reader sonalgupta2406. I know you requested an early update but since I was stuck in work, I couldn't give it but as promised a lengthy update.

Hope you all will enjoy it.

Akash's POV

I was waiting for them to arrive when Sid asked "what took you so long?"

Immediately, my intense make-out session with Siya flashed in front of me and I smiled unknowingly.

"What's with the smile?" he asked, suspecting me.

"Nothing" I said, but the smile wasn't leaving my lips.

"You did the deed?" he asked, shrieking, attracting the attention of passers by. They were all giving me and Sid weird looks.

Stupid Sid.

I immediately clamped my palms to his mouth and pushed him to a corner.

"What the hell Sid?" I whispered yelled at him once we were in a secluded area and removed my palm from his mouth.

"What? I just asked whether you did the deed, "he said, shrugging.

"For god's sake Sid, we haven't done anything, yet" I said.

"Oh... so you're planning to do the deed soon?" he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up" I said and he just laughed.

Bastard.

"Hey, on a serious note, you were gone for so long. Is everything alright between you two now? " he asked, all serious.

"Yes, everything is fine," I said.

"I guess you didn't lash out at her?" he asked.

"No. How could I, Sid, when she was so young, a teenager to be precise, being threatened to leave me at any cost? I know she tried to stand her ground to be with me, but I think she got so scared that she thought there was no option other than to leave me. I couldn't expect a teenager to fight her parents. I am not angry at her, I am angry at her mother for treating her so badly, "I said.

"I couldn't even think of laying my finger on her and she was physically abused. God, why does she hate her so much? " I asked, frustrated.

"No Akash, don't ever say this in front of her," Sid said.

"I know. She already used to be very upset with the treatment she used to get from her mother, but I couldn't let out my frustration or anger at her in front of Siya. That would break her heart. Whatever it is, she's her mother and I have no right to badmouth about her, "I said.

"Yes, you're right, but you need to take care of Siya, more than you used to," he said.

"I know. I've let her down once. I won't let her down again, "I said, more than determined to not let her face her mother's wrath again.

"You know it's going to be difficult," he said.

"I know, it'll be very difficult for me and her mother will not approve of me, but I'll not let her go. She's the best for me and my family. I know she's so sweet and my parents wouldn't get anyone better than her for me. She's an ideal daughter and I am sure she'll be an ideal daughter-in-law as well. She's a gem and I don't want to let her slip off my hands, "I said.