𝚁.𝙺𝚢𝚘𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚘//𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕

───────────
Was it love that set his fiery hair above flame?
Ironic.
───────────

Within the corners of the almost non-spaced wooden walls, there lie suspicious incoherent sounds of whispers that seemed to be murmuring in panic and annoyance. Their bodies, squirming in silence as they go uttering voiceless speech and skidding from the tight space they have gone to behind the shogi door.

All for their wish of hidden forms and obscured presence from their — planned surprise — that clearly isn't looking — too well.

Of course, what could go wrong when all-powerful, prominent pillars had gathered in one place? Nothing, as one would typically believe.

Quite a guess.

"Would you stop pushing me? Tomioka-san!" One should see the veins protruding from the woman's forehead despite the seeming smile she has on her lips as she spouts softly yet venomously.

"I did not, Kochou." A quiet, aloof response of the man scooting backwards — further and farther in fear with a blank face.

"He did."

"Shh! He'll wake up you idiots!" And that's you.

"Oi Shinazugawa, stop touching my flamboyant butt!"

"HUh? Tch— Why the fuck am I even here?!"

"Quiet down! Ugh— come on nemi shut it!"

"Damn you (L/n)—"

"Kiyah! He is moving you guys!"

"Kanjori, y-you can take my space." A serpent hissed quietly beside its master, who seemed to be fitting well in the closed-space darkness.

"Who are you... Guys... Again?" Ah yes, a child unbeknownst to himself, why was he dragged into this mess yet doesn't share a hint of denial.

"Oi Tomioka! Why don't you just fricking leave—"

"Flamboyant idea!"

"Enough," And finally, a rational human — at the very least.

"—Namu Amida Butsu."

As soon as the boisterous commotion dies down in the depths of their mind, it was for an instant that a loud, enthusiastic yawn erupted from the room they were peering through the slit open of the wooden obstacle. Ah, he has awakened.