00. Collision and Reality

Warning!!!!

Violence and Gore ahead!

The author decided to start book 2 with a bloody shit!!!

To dwell in a place you don't feel like you belonged.

To endure loneliness that hurt so bad it made you felt numb selfishly devoiding one with such particular emotion.

But as we are all humans, none can be sure how long that emptiness will retire and the dam of reality would come flooding, causing a wreck to what emotion you had kept in check. It overflows and soon will you realize... how much it hurts.

Keeping intact a sanity that once broken, could never be restored back.

The screams of people before dying ringing in your ears. The sound of bodies being pierce in half as blood trickled to the ground. The fear and paranoia in one's state of mind thinking who would die next or when are you going to die.

The only fair thing in this world is unfairness.

And life is just a twisted way to die...

.

.

.

.

"Why won't it die?!"

No matter how much they tried to hurt it, it kept on regenerating. Standing up unfaltered with a smile on it's face. Blood on its mouth and a human struggling in its hand.

It raises up the woman who tried her best to use her wind quirk, tears streaming down her eyes as she neared the creature's bloody mouth.

Opening widely as the giant slowly put the woman in her mouth.

Screaming, crying, thrashing. She was hanging for dear life, praying in her mind as tears continued to drip down her wide scared eyes.

Her body half way to its mouth as the heroes tried to kill it.

"No! Please! No!!!" Her screams continued to ring through the air as everyone watched as she was bitten half.

Wide eyed, fear and disbelief.

She was the thirtieth victim who was eaten.

Shrieks resonated all over the place. People were thrown into chaos as they watched the creature approach them. Its feet making contact to the ground as the concrete shook from its weight.

It was following the fearful humans. The smile was so horrifying, they'd normally fear it.

"Did you call anyone yet?!" The hero asked in desperation as they tried to evacuate citizens as fast as possible.

"Who the hell could handle a cannibal that can regenerate?!" The other Hero responded in frustration. "It's different from a Nomu!"

"Oh, god! Just find anyone who can handle this! Where's mt. Lady?!"

Alas, another shriek was heard. Another woman running for dear life was taken by the waist. Her quirk only did little to nothing as she writhes from left to right.

Her fear evident in her tear filled face. "Help me!!!" She cried, searching for heroes who can help her from clear view only to solely watch in unbelievable disgust when none of them moved and simply looked away.