11: Anisha & Anthony

Alana

"You gon block his number?" Micaela asked me as we walked back to my car. We just finished at the Apple store, purchasing my new phone.
"I've tried that, he always finds a way" I said lowly as I hoped into the driver's seat.
No bitch, don't try hang onto him. Let him go
"Well prevention is better than cure Alana" Cae said.
Listen to your bestie
I rolled my eyes, my thoughts getting on my nerves yet again. I released a sigh before pressing block on both of his restored numbers.
"Fine, I did it" I sighed, pulling out.
"You need to learn how to not hold onto something that's not good for you mamas. But that's a discussion for later, right now I'm starving. Can we get some to eat?" She said, texting whoever she was speaking to on her phone.
"Yeah my mom is cooking some up, we can stop by if you want" I replied blandly.

I ain't gone lie, that picture of Sincere and that girl still got me in my feelings. I was expecting an explanation through a text from him once I got my phone back on but there was nothing. I'm slowly regretting telling him to leave me alone but I know if I take back what I said and reassure him of that, I'll also regret that.

"Alana you hear me?" Cae said bringing me out of my thoughts. "Huh...yeah um no, repeat it" I glanced a look at her before returning back to the road.
"I saidddd after we visit ya moms I gotta tell you bout this person I'm talking to" She shyly said, this was new cause this bitch was bold asf.
"Omggg tell me now. I knew some was up, you've  been all bout that phone today" I squealed, excited for her. "You nosy asl, all up in my shit. And nah mamas, we gotta eat first before I spill the beans" She smiled, face all blushed and that.
"Well let me hurry our asses up, cause this is some news. My bestie got herself a mans? Okay boo, I hear you" we both laughed as we speeded for my mom's house.

Location: Alana's mother, Anisha Corrine Harris' house

"Mama you need some help" I asked my mom as I bounced my little brother, Anthony Broader, on my hip.

As she was about to answer the doorbell rang.
"Yeah baby, gone ahead and pound these potatoes into mash for me. Micaela start laying the table for me sugar. That might be my delivery order" she said, heading back into the house.

"Pookie go play with your toys over there" I told Anthony as I placed him back on the ground.
"Otay" he said in his little voice before running off.
"Cae, you hear my mama, start laying the tables girl" I threw a rag at her to get her attention since she was glaring at that phone. "Hm? Okay bitch, throwing rags and stuff, nearly took my gahdamn eyelash off" she fussed before getting up and doing as told.

Meanwhile I tendered to the mashed potatoes, sprinkling some mozzarella in them and adding a little bit of heavy cream. I was almost done, when I heard my mom enter her yard again but with some additional voices, I looked back and my heart stopped.

Sincere.

"Look who came to stop by girls" my mother cheerfully announced, as she dragged Slim and Sin by their hands over to us. I quickly looked over at Caela and she looked back at me with the same look. I heard Anthony's yells of excitement for Sin and Slim before they both took turns picking him up and throwing him in the air.
My mom made my way over to me,
"You not gone say hi to the boys Coco, gone ahead I'll finish up. You too Caela" my mum said to the both of us. I made my way over to the table Cae had finished setting up and took a seat next to her. Slim and Sin started making their way over before sitting down also, with Anthony clutched on tight onto Sincere.