Chapter 6

Siddharth's POV

I was enjoying the food so much and said, " Wow yaar Maurvi, you know you are amazing. The food is awesome, I wish I could eat this kind of food every day. Right bhai? " I teased him as he was very quiet. 

" Hmmm. " He said.

"  You know, I decided to come home but I was not very happy as mom and dad are not here so I was a bit sad. I was also missing the home-cooked food. But you made such a nice dinner for me. Can I kiss your hands, please?  " I said to get a reaction out of my elder brother and I got more than a reaction. His both eyes almost came out of his sockets.

" For us... she cooked for all three of us, not for you... And she cooks amazing food for me every day. Most important thing is that... NO !!! You can't kiss her hand. " He glared at me.

Oh, so I was right... I just ignored his glare.

" What is wrong with you bhai? You eat your food, I am talking to her and you keep jumping in our conversation. " I said to him.

He seemed to be giving me a warning without saying anything. But I was enjoying it a lot.

" I would give anything to have food like every day. Can you cook for me forever? "

Bhai was getting red.  I knew that look. I was sure, he would have punched me at least twice by now.

" I will open a restaurant you can come and eat there every day. " Maurvi said sweetly. She was so cute, didn't even realise that I was flirting with her.

" I mean Maurvi, you are a very beautiful girl who can cook like a professional... This makes you the most eligible girl in the whole country. Will you marry me? " Finally I said it and I stole a glance at my brother.

His both eyes almost came out of his skull and his jaw touched the floor.

" NO !!! " He said very quickly.

" What the hell is your problem??  I am not proposing to you. Are you her Personal Assistant? "

" No, but I am her boyfriend. "  He said calmly.

Yes!!! I knew something was going on.... but boyfriend??? I didn't think it had reached that far.

" What?? When did that happen?? " I almost shouted and looked at him and then at her. She just closed her eyes.

" You are kidding right??? " I asked Bhai. 

" No, she is my girlfriend. You can ask her or any of my friends. " He said with a smile. Maurvi was blushing and I was amazed to see that she did not deny it.

It was so good. I was really happy for them but I had to tease him. He has been a boxing champion so I could never win a fight with him but teasing him has been my favourite thing.

Though he was extremely smart as well, I got a few chances to tease him and this was a golden opportunity.

" When did this happen? This is not fair Maurvi, how could you do that? " I said pouting and she smiled.

" Did you tell mom and dad? " I asked him.

" No, but I will ... "

" Come on yaar Maurvi, I think you got confused and selected him in my place. " I said and bhai was shocked.

Oh God!! He looked shocked. Why ?? What did I say?? It was such a sweet and innocent flirting, I was just teasing.

" Maurvi tell him, he is just like your brother. " He said to her and she smiled. She didn't say anything.