Chapter 8

Siddharth's POV

" Oh my God !!! Thank god!!! I went to meet her parents to talk about marriage. They are finally ready but her father wants Maurvi to get married first as she is older than Noopur.  I was really after Maurvi to get married so that our line is clear. "

" Oh thank God!! I was worried for you as he has been a boxing champion. And he would have beaten you to a pulp. "

" Hey, I am a cop. Don't underestimate me. But I am glad We didn't fight. After all we are going to be co-brothers very soon. "   He laughed.

" Yeah... "

" I am so happy for them. Now that she has a boyfriend at least I don't have to bother about finding one for her. I want to tell Noopur that now we can also get married soon. "  Kshitij said and we both smiled.

Just then we saw them coming back holding hands. Both of them were smiling.

" Come Maurvi, we were waiting for the last 30 mins to for your 5 mins to get over," Kshitij said and I smiled and she started blushing.

" I hope you explained everything to him. What took you so long? Both of you are flushing. Bhai are you ok with him being her brother-in-law now? " I said and we all saw her getting converted into a tomato.

" Shut up Sid... " Bhai said, I smiled teasingly and went home.

I took a shower and went to sleep as it was a very long day.  I laid down on the bed and was thinking about Bhai and Maurvi. They were in love with each other. I was very happy for them, they were looking so cute having that banter.

Maurvi was a very sweet girl, I was glad that she was going to be a part of my loving family.

Then I thought of Shruti... I liked her. I don't know why I was thinking about her again and again. She doesn't even want to talk to me.

Shruti's POV

I was annoyed as hell but didn't know the reason for that. Which annoyed me even more. 

What was going on with me?? We reached Jodhpur and while everyone else was enjoying,  I was very uncomfortable and irritated.

So was another person, Dr Richie Rich's (Siddharth) best friend, Dr  Parth. He was throwing glares my way.

What was his problem?? He was annoyed as if his friend left the trip because of me. How irritating both the friends were??

Don't you think, he left because of you??  My soul chided.

No !! Why would he?? I didn't tell him to go...

But you were rude to him. You should listen to him at least once.

I trust my own eyes and ears than some fairytales. I am not interested in his stories.

You know you are being difficult...

Then don't argue. I don't want him around me. It is good that he left. I don't care what his reason was.

You !! Your rudeness sent him back.

No !!! Will you shut up??

Ok...  I hope you realise fast. She said and then left me on my own.

Thank god !!

I went to have lunch with my friends and Dr Parth also came with his other friends.  He again gave me that angry look.

I ignored him and though it bothered me, still I pretended that it didn't bother me. Our group was enjoying it a lot. Somehow Kunal seemed happier.