26

"What?! Don't tell me the JEON JUNGKOOK just asked you out???!!!", Somi yelled.

"Y-yeah he did", Y/n replied as she scratched her neck and laid down on her bed.

Right now she was on a video call with her bestfriend.

"But how? Didn't he hate you", Somi asked still recovering from the shock.

"Yeah he actually said that he loved me all along and that secret admirer of mine, remember?"

"Yes the one who gave you those letters and presents, right"

"Yeah, it was Jungkook too"

Somi just couldn't believe her ears. She dramatically laid on her bed.

"My poor heart can't take this much of info in one day", she dramatically sighed.

Y/n laughed at her.

"Okay I won't tell you today then", she playfully said.

"Spill the tea before I kill you bitch", Somi playfully threatened.

"Okay so.....
grkdorjeheiekdkdofjdbdueieookkkjfbfbchcjciifkfkfkfkkdijd", Y/n told everything that happened to Somi.

"Oh my!! I did notice him staring at you many times, but I just shrugged it off as you told me your own analysis about him and Minho", Somi said while laughing.

"Don't say that! I'm so embarrassed!! I don't even know what got into my mind when I said that. I EVEN CALLED HIM GAY", Y/n laughed in embarrassment.

"I know! You're really something Y/n", Somi was laughing hard now.

"So what will happen next? Are you giving him a chance to date you? I mean you used to like him so much", Somi asked.

"But I don't like him now and I can't date someone whom I don't like, right? But I have forgiven him", Y/n said while sighing.

"Oh but I can see that he likes you very much. I have noticed the way he looks at you and even became your secret admirer and begged for your forgiveness so he really seems changed and genuine now", Somi said.

"I know. Let's see what happens", Y/n said while yawning.

"Talk to you later, Somi. I'm sleepy now. Good night!"

"Sleep well idiot. Good night", Somi said while smiling.

Jungkook laid on his bed laughing as he remembered Y/n calling him gay and all her analysis.

"Now I remember when she said about me trying to make someone jealous. She was so wrong!", He wiped his tears as he tried to stop laughing but couldn't help it.

"She's the most oblivious creature I've ever known", he smiled.

He looked at his phone that had her wallpaper. He saw the pic on her instagram and set it as his wallpaper.
He smiled while looking at her photo.

"Sleep well Y/n, love you", he said and drifted off to sleep.

The next day Y/n went towards her locker as she heard a voice from behind.

"Hey babe!"

Y/n was confused so she turned around to see Jungkook looking at her while smiling.

"What the hell, Jungkook. I'm not your babe", she rolled her eyes while pouting.

"Yes, you are!", Jungkook said while looking at the adorable sight.

"Just because we're now friends, doesn't mean that you can call me whatever you wanted", she folded her arms still pouting.

"Awww but I want to call you that! And even you can call me these nicknames I don't mind", he smirked.

"Kook!"

"Yes, my love", Jungkook replied smiling even brighter.

Y/n was too flustered when she heard what Jungkook called her. Blood rushed up her cheeks as she started blushing.

"Whatever!", She rolled her eyes trying not to show that how flustered she was.

Jungkook laughed at her seeing her blushing face. She looked so cute!

"Did I make my baby blush", he cooed.

Y/n was getting flustered by the way he was flirting with her.

"Just go before I kick you on the ass!", She tried to sound angry but her face wasn't helping at all.

"Ouch! I'm shcared", he said while trying to sound like a baby while pouting.

Y/n couldn't deny that he looked so adorable with the pout.

"You know what! I'm done! I didn't know you were such a professional flirt!!", She said while rolling her eyes.

"Only for you hun!", He replied admiring Y/n.

"Pfft"

"Haha I love you so much!", He said smiling.

And now she was blushing furiously.

She sighed and made her way to the class with Jungkook constantly flirting with her and telling her how much he loves her.

"God what happened to you?!"

"You happened, Y/n"

"Eww stop being cheesy", she tried to make a disgusted face.

"I'm stating facts. And you're hella adorable! Stop being so adorable I'm refraining myself from kissing you!", He said honestly.

"Dude stop!"

You're making me blush, idiot!

"Hehe come let's go to the class", he said as they started walking to the class.

Everyone were shocked seeing Jungkook following Y/n like a lost puppy and him constantly flirting with her.

"What happened to him?!", A girl said.

"I don't know. He's constantly following her while smiling so much and flirting with her"

"Something is wrong with him"