[ 6 ]

"bitch wake yo ass up" Jimin screamed for the upteenth time, grabbing you by the shoulders.

"bitch, I'm up" you groggily said forcing yourself to really get the fuck up.

You rubbed your sleepy eyes and tried pulling your comforter to cover the sun's blinding rays to get another 5 minute rest before the day. You tried. Jimin was grabbing the comforter away from you.

"Babe, you'd be late at work" he whined, straight up staring at you and whining like a candy deprived child.

"No, I won't, you always wake me up too early, I wake up at 6:30 and you always wake me up at 5:30" you whined back, two can play at this game jimin park.

his heart stopped at your whining.

You wanted another 5 minute sleep, you told yourself. But in reality you knew you'd get atleast 20, 30 if you were really tired. That was your routine, you'd normally wake up at 6:30, finish by 7 in the morning, watch news and read the paper in the morning and leaving at 7:25, getting to work exactly at 8 or with more time to spare.

But now you always get another 30 minute rest, then curse yourself while doing your daily morning routine for indulging yourself in that 30 minute rest, finishing by 7:30 and with no time to spare at all, going to work exactly at 8.

When Jimin noticed this, you said you were just tired. The bosses keeping you up at night or whatever lame excuse you could spout that day. But in reality you were, also tired, but because of the stalkers that keep you up at night, in the morning, and in every single moment of the day. You loved your peaceful paper-reading, coffee-brewing, news-watching, bread-eating, 30-minute morning rest routine.

But nooooo, these motherfuckers just had to keep up with their sticky gaze all morning long and disrupt your peaceful morning time. They just had to keep you up at night too!

Now, you opted to sleep for 30 minutes than having to sense the feeling of being watched while sitting down awkwardly, like a person on their job interview.

Stalker or not, when people were looking you wanted to look your best, I'm a vain woman, you thought.

Jimin nuzzled his wet head in your cheek, waking you the fuck up, and waking you from the internal monolouge you told yourself while half-asleep.

"You have to get up, I cooked you breakfast! Pancakes and bacon" He whined and smiled, relishing in the fact none of the 5 people, before he could sense 6, who were stalking you as of this moment, could do this with you. None of them we're doing it like him.

"But it's too early" you said dragging on the -ly in early.

He nuzzled his wet hair once more and you were forced to stand up, "when you sleep more, you go away right after you wake up and don't spend time with me" he said whining.

"You—" you stopped, he's got a point there tho.

"Okay, I'm up let me go grab a quick shower" you nodded at him. Atleast the sticky feeling of being watched over would be, well not gone, but still lessened because Jimin was here, if that made any sense.

You hopped into the shower, did your early morning routine, got dressed in the clothes that magically appeared in your bed, Jimin picked it out for you, you think, Jimin almost always did. And went down where Jimin was working out.

"You literally just took a bath, why are you sweating yourself again" you said, fixing your bag that you'd bring to work.

What you didn't knew was when he heard you going down the staircase, he panicked and started working out and flexing, an embarassment, he knew, he felt like Schmidt from the new girl.