Into The Bunker-Part One

Night domed over the shack, and inside the living room, the group were huddled close, while watching a horror movie on TV.

Bill sighed, from his usual place on the sofa. "OK, Zero Gravity Town is great and all...but holy hell, they have the worse movie streaming channels."

"Nah, nothing's better about a horror movie, than cheesy acting and predictable plots," Wendy said, then pointed eagerly to the screen. "I bet that guy is going to get eaten first."

There was a chomping sound coming from the TV, followed by the actor's voice. "Ah! My face is being eaten a lot!"

"Oh no, Chadley!" Mabel gasped. "Now, he'll never be able to give Trixandra a ride on his private yacht..."

Nearby, Will was regarding the movie nervously, and Bill gave him a exasperated look.

"Will, don't tell me you're actually scared," The blond said. "I mean, look at the graphics, the blood and guts are clearly ketchup and spaghetti, and you can see the mic poking out in the corner of the screen."

"It's called creative freedom, Bill," Mabel remarked, and the blond rolled his eyes.

Will responded to his brother. "I'm not scared of the movie itself, it just reminds me of the time we actually faced real zombies."

Bill shuttered. "No need to remind me, too. I still have that stupid song stuck in my head."

"You're welcome," Mabel smiled.

"That's not something to be grateful for!" The blond snapped.

A moment later, Dipper abruptly entered the living room, looking tired as ever. "Hey guys."

"Pine Tree, did you pull another all-nighter?" Bill chastised. "How is your brain even functional at this point?"

"I should ask you the same question," Dipper remarked, but then let out a yawn. "I've been doing some research lately, nothing out of the ordinary."

"You should take a break," Mabel insisted. "C'mon, watch this movie with us."

Dipper shrugged. "Alright, but I might fall asleep halfway through."

"Don't worry, we all have the same plan in mind," Wendy said.

Dipper gave her a smile, before approaching Bill. Without needing to ask, the blond scooted aside, so that the brunette could squeeze in beside him. Afterwards, Bill couldn't relax. His senses seemed to stimulate with Dipper close by. He felt the warmth from the other's waist pressed against his, and the Guardian's arm draped over his shoulders. Bill's gaze drifted to Pine Tree's face, he felt a wave of worry, when noticing the brunette's paling complexion and the way his eyes occasionally fluttered close before snapping open. Dipper really needed to stop putting his research above everything else, especially his sleep schedule.

Bill's point was proven more, when a little while later, when the movie was beginning to reach it's climax, Dipper's eyes drifted close, and his form began to tilt. Bill didn't prepare himself, as the brunette's head landed gently on his shoulder. In a second, the blond's mind was screaming at him to move, but his body froze up instantly. Bill forgot to breathe momentarily, as the strands of Dipper's soft hair brushed against his cheek. Blood rushed through the blond's veins, as the Guardian's warm breath fanned against his neck. Bill flinched, when the brunette proceeded to shift his body in his sleep. Dipper now laid on his side, his head resting against Bill's chest, while an arm laid limply on the blond's stomach.

It took all Bill's willpower not to move. Wendy and Mabel didn't seem to notice the predicament he was in, too engrossed in the movie. Will however, tossed a glance at his brother. Yet, instead of helping the blond, Will only gave him a humorous smirk, before bringing his attention back to the film. Traitorous son of a--