[ Do I have any choice ]

Week passed...

Jungkook was sleepless at Night. He had been talked with his recent favourite person in the earth at Every night. Yes, Its Jimin. His routine was changed, His week days are getting late, lack of sleeping leads to wakeup late at Every Morning, he do his exercises late and then eat breakfast late and visiting schedule is late. From the Morning to the Night everything is late. But No-one know what was the reason for Jungkook's late doing.

Jungkook became happy, he finally found a friend who talk to him without being respective towards him. Sometime Jimin hit his chest litely in the middle of talk, he do all skinship on him. Jungkook could treasure that gestures. He loves everything about him, also he got to know how korea works. Jimin was so talkative that got advantage of Jungkook to know more updated from various place, how people live, how people talk about the king and his way of ruling korea.

It was Morning, when Jungkook yawned lazily but quickly widened his eyes once he got a news from yoongi. That Majesty as know as his father, Called him.

___________

"Jungkook, I request your presence as I believe the time has come for us to have a little chat." The King said while fold the newspaper and settled on the table while Jungkook stand infront of him.

"Why do I get the feeling that it's more serious" Jungkook mind wandering around the negative thoughts..

"For your Mother, you have to co-operate for What I decided for you." The King said and stoodup from his seat.

"I hope it's good to me" Jungkook mumbled but the King heard clearly and he chuckled at Jungkook. "But Mother is still in the bed" He added.

The King shaked his head "That's not the point Jungkook, you should do the duty to your country and that's the wish your Mother ever dreamed about."

"I understand....father. only you know me" Jungkook know what his father try to say. He knew what his Mother dreamed about him.

The King continued "Well the next king for goodness sake people look to you for hope, inspiration, stability."

"Now, they have you father for that" Jungkook little raised his voice at his Father.

"Kick the past Jungkook. You, who are the future. It's time to show your subject, a new maturity and young king who rule and handle the country. People will know how the prince learn from the king. Show them."

"Well, I think it's not good-"

"I think it's time to introduce the world a women of noble who could one day be your queen." His father finally said with a direct answer once Jungkook what to hear.

"I beg your pardon" he confused about it was really happening or something.

"Pardon denied. I know it was new that I brought up the subject of Marriage."

Jungkook refused once he heard the word of Marriage "No father, I- I just not ready to settle down yet. I-I didn't prepared -"

"No one prepared for anything Jungkook. We never prepared before when your Mother falled on the floor leads to coma. We never prepared anything for life." The King got emotional over this subject. This is what Queen's wish. Who knows? May be it's her last wish. "You should put your fear aside and Make your country proud..Make me proud" his father looked at Jungkook who got little emotional on his eyes. "Trust me Jungkook. I do what best for you. I only have your interests at heart"

"I just have to take your word for that"

Do I have any choice ?

_____

Jungkook closed his left eyes then targeted the Marked circle with his gun and clicked the trigger to shoot the point on Fake Man's head Mark.

"That's doesn't sound good huh?" Yoongi said while looked at the bullets which was falled on the ground. And It look like Jungkook shoots this for so long.

"It starts as at least in my problem.My father has been completely unreasonable" Jungkook puts the guns down to pick the bullet to reload on it.

"If I may your highness, I believe he Just wants what every father wants for his child, for them to be happy" Yoongi try to convince Jungkook at any cost.

"I'm already happy." Jungkook glared at yoongi.

"Well for his majesty's sake perhaps you should at least keep an open mind about the subject." Yoongi straightened his pose to avoid the glare.

"Oh, come on yoongi. you've witnessed everything in my life. Why don't you marry someone?"

Yoongi gulped "My apologies your Highness, I don't have any idea of that"

"Well that's the same case for me. But do you have any type? A ideal type?" Jungkook asked him while load the triggers.

"No, I don't have any but I prefer no gender in love"

"So, You prefer-"

"Yeah, exactly what you thought. Your Highness. Let Just cut me. How about you highness?"

"What about me?"

"You know the thing which your hearts do. Perhaps, that only means you haven't met the right one yet it doesn't mean she doesn't exist."

"I suppose, but frankly yoongi I don't know where to start nor do I have desire to look." He said and closed his one eyes and shoot the exact target of fake Man. He immediately turned to smiled at Yoongi who looked away.

"What is it yoongi? We've been together for too many years for you to start holding back your thoughts"

"Begging your pardon, on this occasion I felt compelled to intervene on your behalf."

___________