20

Third Person POV:

Third Person POV:

Taehyung muttered something incoherent under his breath before taking deep breaths to calm down his hectic nerves.

Honestly it shouldn't be so big of a deal. But to Taehyung, he would rather jump off a cliff then convince Jungkook into going for a break with him and the others.

LordEnd meI don't wanna live anymore!

He looked at the sleeping male. It was hilariously cute. Jungkook's mouth was wide open, his head dangling from one side of the bed.

The male was laying in a star-fish position. Taehyung slowly strode towards the bed, in hopes of waking the other up.

He crouched down besides the raven-head and just stared at his sleeping form.

He looks so pure.

Slowly moving his hand, he traced his features. He doesn't know why he did that though. Maybe cuz it's been so long since he looked at him so closely, he felt the weird urge to touch him.

Carefully tracing his eyebrows, then proceeding to go down his beautifully slanted nose, he thought that no one watching him.

"What do you think you are doing?" Jungkook groggily muttered as he squinted to open his eyes, the sun rays making his hangover harder than it already was.

Taehyung gasped and jerked backwards at the sudden voice.

Holy shitHe was awake?

"Care to explain?" Jungkook was now fully awake. He ran his veiny hands through his messy locks to tame them somewhat but to no avail.

"Umm...ok...actually...there was something on y-your face!" Flustered, Taehyung stuttered whatever nonsense his mind could come up with, in such a short period of time.

"You actually think I would buy that?" Jungkook questioned as he rubbed his eyes to get a clearer vision.

"Umm...yes?" Taehyung tried his nonexistent luck.

"Whatever!" The raven head sighed as he turned to the other side and comfortably slept again. Taehyung just stared at him with wide eyes.

"Jungkook?"

"..."

"Jungkook"

"..."

"Jungkookie?"

"..."

"Jungkoo~"

"..."

"Jungdunk!"

"..."

"Kookie~"

"..."

"Baby-"

"What the fuck, Taehyung!" Jungkook nearly screamed as he glared at Taehyung who just smiled innocently.

"What?" The black-haired male shrugged as he stood up from his position and opened the curtains wider than they already were.

Jungkook sighed in defeat and made his way out of the messy bed.

"Hangover sucks!" Jungkook exclaimed as he felt a wave of pain hitting his head. He just rubbed his forehead and rummaged through the drawer to find himself some painkillers, all whilst Taehyung stared out the window admiring the beautiful view of Seoul silently.